90 Days for our Nation
"It was an amazing and intense Lent and Holy Week. Now I am coming off a restorative vacation. I'm picking Monday, May 13 - Our Lady of Fatima- to go all in with spiritual and physical goals ... 90 days of Basic Training Camp to prepare for our great mission - Novena for Our Nation on August 15. Who's in?"
Here's What I Am Doing
- I will eat one meal each day between a set window of 2-6 hours. For example, 2pm to 6pm (This is also called "intermittent fasting" and is found to be healthy as it burns unwanted fat and regulates body sugar. One can widen or narrow this window and choose a different time of day that suits a lifestyle).
- I will drink only water. Coffee and Tea are also allowed.
- I will have no sweets or junk food (Allowed on exception days noted above).
- I will daily mortify the flesh with exercise (e.g., walking, strength training, etc.)
- Whenever I hunger, or sacrifice, or suffer in any way, I will offer it up as I pray a Hail Mary for the conversion of sinners and the end to abortion.
- Upon waking up, I will pray the Morning Offering.
- Before the Blessed Sacrament (if possible), preferably in the morning, I will spend at least 15-20 minutes each day, in meditation and quiet mental prayer.
- Before the Blessed Sacrament (if possible), preferably in the morning, I will spend at least 15-20 minutes each day reading and reflecting on the daily Mass readings.
- Before the Blessed Sacrament (if possible), preferably in the morning, I will pray the rosary daily for the following intentions:
- An end of abortion
- My growth in holiness
- Mercy, repentance, and conversion for abortionists, pro-choice politicians, pro-choice voters, and all those who are culpable for the stain of abortion in America.
- I will pray the Chaplet of St. Michael against the forces of evil in the world.
- I will pray the Angelus (6am, noon, 6pm).
- I will examine my conscience and privately ask God's forgiveness each night.
- I will go to Confession frequently. At least once a month.
- I will wear the Brown Scapular (or Scapular Medal)
- I will renew my consecration to Mary on a regular basis (at least weekly).
- Whenever I am asked for prayers, I will journal their name and daily pray the Sacred Heart Novena Prayer for all those who asked for my prayers (this is how Padre Pio prayed for others).
- I will build my Holy Alliance each day by calling upon a Saint to pray with me for a Holy Soul in Purgatory. Then, I will ask my Holy Alliance to pray with me for those who have asked for my prayers, as I pray the Sacred Heart Novena Prayer (Learn about building your Holy Alliance HERE).
I'm Going In!
(Please recruit family and friends to enlist!)
|Rosary Coast to Coast 2019|
My Fellow Prayer Warrior!
was blessed with over 1,200 registered locations from all 50 states; quite literally from coast to coast and border to border. Anchored by the 3rd annual National Rosary Rally in front of the US Capitol in Washington DC, Rosary rallies took place along coasts and borders, at state capitols, in parks, on beaches, along busy streets as well as outside and inside Churches and Shrines; praying the Rosary simultaneously across all time zones on October 7th.
, making it a truly worldwide prayer campaign! Many nations also prayed the 54 day Rosary Novena together.
In 2019, Spiritual Battle has intensified with the forces of evil becoming even more extreme in their advocacy of unrestricted abortion and a radical rebellion against God's creation of man, woman and the sanctity of marriage and family; accompanied by open hostility against all who do not share their unholy beliefs. It is in this environment that a Call to Spiritual Arms is being issued again and with even greater urgency to prayer warriors across the country and the world.
Rosary Coast to Coast 2019 takes place on Sunday, October 13th, the 102nd anniversary of the Fatima Miracle of the Sun. Rosary rallies are again encouraged to be in public places across the country. The 4th annual National Rosary Rally will lead the country from the US Capitol in Washington DC in praying the Rosary simultaneously at 4 pm Eastern, 3 pm Central, 2 pm Mountain, 1 pm Mountain, noon Alaska, 10 am Hawaii.
Our international partners in the New Holy League of Nations are joining the US in organizing their Rosary rallies on that day; establishing October 13th, 2019 as a powerful worldwide day of public prayer.
The 4th annual 54 day Rosary Novena for Our Nation will lead up to Rosary Coast to Coast from the August 15th Solemnity of the Assumption to the October 7th Feast of Our Lady of the Rosary.
This year a second pillar has been added to our Spiritual Arms; the source and summit of our Catholic Faith, the Eucharist. Rosary rally organizers are encouraged to discuss with their Priests the incorporation of Eucharistic Devotion between the conclusion of Novena for Our Nation on October 7th and Rosary Coast to Coast on October 13th. All US Grace Force prayer warriors are called to participate in Eucharistic Adoration.
Rosary Coast to Coast, Novena for Our Nation and the National Rosary Rally are entirely supported by your donations!
Specifically, here are our donation hopes...
A $25 donation helps cover printing costs
$50 donation helps pay for development and production of the videos
$100 donation helps pay for websites and other graphic development
$250 donation helps pay for the lodging of our speakers and Rosary leaders
$500 donation helps pay for airfare for our speakers and Rosary leaders
$1000 donation helps pay for the sound system and stage
You can make your donation by going to the link below
or the donate link on the Rosary Coast to Coast website.
Checks should be mailed to this address:
PO Box 1266
La Crosse, WI 54602
No amount is too small and any amount is greatly appreciated and needed to ensure the success of ROSARY COAST TO COAST, NOVENA FOR OUR NATION AND NATIONAL ROSARY RALLY.
Thank you again for your help!
Fr. Richard Heilman
President of Holy League