- Novena of St. Joseph
- Novena to Pray for Strength, Humility and Resolve for Our Bishops
- Spiritual Warfare
- Eucharistic Stations of the Cross
- EVENING DEVOTIONS Goffine's Devout Instructions, 1...
- First Saturday Devotion
- Fitness Fridays
- Chaplet of Divine Mercy
- Divine Mercy Novena
- Renewal of Baptismal Vow
- Iceman's 40 hour devotion
- Shoulder Wound of Christ
- Nineveh 90
- Total Consecration
- Battle for the Soul of America
- Our Lady of Sorrows: September Devotion
- Novena to the Holy Face
- PRAYER FOR HEALING THE FAMILY TREE
- Prayer before Mass
- An Offering to the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus
- Quo Vadis (Where are you going?)
- Universal Man Plan (Phase 4) The "St. Joseph"
- Chaplet to the Holy Face
- Stations of the Cross: Thursday before First Frida...
- Prayer for the Troops
- Militia of the Immaculata
- Long Breastplate of St. Patrick
- Daily: Seven Sorrows of Mary
- You Need to Pray for those in Authority
- German Rosary
- The Manhood of the Master
- Character is Destiny
- 90 Days for our Nation
- 54 Day Rosary
- Saturday Litany of the Hours Invoking the Aid of Mother Mary
- Morning offerings plus four daily prayers(0900/1200/1500/1800 hours) that will change your life.
- Devotion to the Seven Joys and Sorrows of St. Jose...
- Prayers of Reparation to the Holy Face
- Liturgy of the Hours
- Angelic Examination of Conscience
- Universal Man Plan (Phase 1) "The St. Ignatius"
- Universal Man Plan (Phase 2) "The St. George"
- Universal Man Plan (Phase III) "The St. Peter"
- First Friday
- Peace through Strength
- Angelic Choirs Devotion
- Time is a Gift from God
An Offering to the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus
Whoever says the following prayer before the image of the most sacred Heart of Jesus, with sincere sorrow for his sins, gains each time an indulgence of one hundred days; and by saying it daily for a month, he can on any one day gain a plenary indulgence, if he makes his confession, receives communion, and prays according to the intention of the Church:
FEAST OF SAINT MARTIN/VETERANS DAY Acts, Chapter 26, Verse 5-7 5 They have known about me from the start, if they are willing ...
Introduction to Psalms  The Bible for some is stuffy, overblown, and boring. So and so, son of so and so did such and such a ...
Wednesday after laetare Sunday: end of mid-lent  Jeremiah, Chapter 26, verse 19 Did Hezekiah, king of Judah, and all Judah conde...
Plough Monday ORTHODOX CHRISTMAS-DISTAFF DAY Psalm 2, verse 11 Serve the LORD with fear ; exult with trembling , accept corr...
Religious freedom day Hebrews, Chapter 2, Verse 14-15 14 Now since the children share in blood and flesh, he likewise shared...
Ash Wednesday Deuteronomy, Chapter 18, Verse 21-22 21 Should you say to yourselves, “How can we recognize that a word is one th...
SAINT VINCENT OF SARAGOSSA-ROE vs. WADE Psalm 111, verse 5 5 He gives food to those who fear him, he remembers his covenant...
Fourth Sunday After Epiphany feast of st. blaise-super bowl Deuteronomy, Chapter 4, Verse 9-10 9 However, be on your guard and be...
ST. DAMIEN OF MOLOKAI 1 Samuel, Chapter 28, Verse 20 Immediately Saul fell full length on the ground, in great fear because of...
ST. BASIL THE GREAT Psalm 23, verse 4: 4 Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, f...