Chaplet of Divine Mercy
- first decade reflect on All Sinners and how Priests are the channels of grace to Sinners;
- 2nd decade reflect how Devout and Holy persons are the channels of grace to those who do not believe or know Jesus;
- in the 3rd decade notice the interplay of Heretics with those that are meek and humble & children.
- then in the 4th decade of mercy see how persons who venerate and glorify His mercy bring up the treasury of mercy used to reduce the suffering of those detained for the stains of sin (purgatory).
- On the 5th and final decade pray the lukewarm have an increase in faith, hope and love which keep them from the deadly sins of pride, lust, gluttony, envy, anger, greed, sloth and fear and that the Holy Spirit will lead them back to the virtues expressed in the beatitudes of trust, diligence, generosity, sufferance, respect, sacrifice, self-control and humility.