Third Sunday after Pentecost ST. JOSE ESCRIVA-GET OFF DRUGS DAY-CANOE DAY Malachi, Chapter 3, verse 5 I will draw near to you for ...
Iceman's 40 hour devotion
Iceman’s 40 hours devotion
starts 3 pm first Friday of the month (start a fast Thursday evening)
It is traditionally believed that the duration of time from Christ's death until His Resurrection is forty hours, from 3 p.m. on Good Friday until 7 a.m. Easter Sunday. It is a pious practice to start this devotion on first Fridays.
· Start the devotion at 3 pm with a visit to the Blessed sacrament. Meditate on the Chaplet to the Holy Face and the Chaplet of Divine Mercy.
· At sundown break fast (fish and oil) and watch a movie from the Vatican list of movies. (start second fast 2 hours before bed)
· On waking take a walk and meditate on ways you have been walking away from God.
In the afternoon spend time with Mary and do the first Saturday devotion or do a Eucharistic Stations of the Cross and go to confession. After confession you may consider doing a mikvah or roman bath
· At sundown break fast (fish and oil) and watch a movie from the Vatican list of movies. (start third fast 2 hours before bed)
· On waking go to Mass early and do the prayer before Mass
· Receive our Lord in the Eucharist in thanksgiving.
· Break your fast and strive to be a soldier for Christ and live the beatitudes walking with our Lord.
Auxilium Christianorum - Praying for Persecuted Priests Monday, May 24 is the Feast of Mary Mother of the Church. It is also the Feast of ...
IMMACULATE HEART OF THE VIRGIN MARY Malachi, Chapter 2, verse 5 My covenant with him was the life and peace which I gave him, and th...
Judith, Chapter 10, Verse 16 When you stand before him, have no fear in your heart; give him the report you have given us, and he will...
SACRED HEART OF JESUS-MIDSUMMER-TAKE A LAP-54 day Rosary for the Soul of and Phoenix and its Bishop Malachi, Chapter 1, verse 6 A ...
First Friday Hosea, Chapter 10, Verse 3 For now, they will say, “We have no king! Since we do not FEAR the LORD, the king—what coul...
JUNE Wildlife fills our life with joy and refreshment. Songbirds and birds of prey, squirrels and rabbits, butterflies and lightning bug...
Judy Garland born 1922 Introduction to Jonah The story of Jonah has great theological import. It concerns a disobedient prophet who rejec...
Tuesday in Octave of Corpus Christi 1 Kings, Chapter 17, Verse 13 Elijah said to her, “Do not be AFRAID . Go and do as you have said...
ORTHODOX ASCENSION Daniel, Chapter 13, Verse 57 57 This is how you acted with the daughters of Israel, and in their FEAR, they yiel...
Pentecost Sunday ST BONIFACE Romans, Chapter 8, verse 14-15 14 For those who are led by the Spirit of God are children of God. 1...