Job, Chapter 32, Verse 6 So Elihu, son of Barachel the Buzite, answered and said: I am young and you are very old; therefore I he...
First Saturday Devotion
In December of 1925, Our Lady appeared to Sister Lucia, giving her the following guaranty of salvation for those who complete the First Five Saturdays Devotion:
“I promise to assist them at the hour of death with all the graces necessary for the salvation of their souls."
Why Five Saturdays?
The five first Saturdays correspond to the five kinds of offenses and blasphemies committed against the Immaculate Heart of Mary:
1) Blasphemies against the Immaculate Conception
2) Blasphemies against her virginity
3) Blasphemies against her divine maternity, at the same time the refusal to accept her as the Mother of all men
4) Instilling indifference, scorn and even hatred towards this Immaculate Mother in the hearts of children
5) Direct insults against Her sacred images
How to complete the Five First Saturdays Devotion:
On the first Saturday of five consecutive months:
1. Go to confession;
2. Receive Holy Communion;
3. Say five decades of the Rosary;
4. Keep Our Lady company for 15 minutes, meditating on the mysteries of the Rosary;
5. Have the intention of making reparation to Our Lady for the offenses listed above.
DAY 48 - MARY, QUEEN OF THE FAMILY, PRAY FOR US SHOCK TROOPS KING: As Jean-Baptiste Chautard recounts in his book The Soul of the Apostol...
Leviticus, Chapter 25, Verse 17 Do not deal unfairly with one another, then; but stand in fear of your God. I, the LORD, am your God. ...
What Can We Do? The US in 2020 is a country on the edge: a global pandemic; violent protests, vandalism and looting; destruction of Church, ...
Introduction to 1 John  The First Epistle of John , often referred to as First John and written 1 John or I John , is the first of the...
Judith, Chapter 10, Verse 16 When you stand before him, have no fear in your heart; give him the report you have given us, and he will...
Thursday of the Fifth Week of Easter ST MATTHIAS-Novena St. Rita-Chicken Dance Day Jeremiah, Chapter 42, Verse 11-16 11 Do not FE...
Introduction to the Epistle of Jude  Author, Date, and Recipients The book was written by Jude, the brother of James and Jesus ...
SAINT TERESA OF AVILA Jude, Chapter 1, Verse 22-23 22 On those who waver, have mercy; 23 save others by snatching them out of the f...
Romans, Chapter 8, verse 14-15 14 For those who are led by the Spirit of God are children of God. 15 For you did not receive a ...
Read about Rosary Coast to Coast and the National Rosary Rally HERE Here is the link to livestream. Begins at 2:30pm EST: https://us02we...