- Novena to Pray for Strength, Humility and Resolve for Our Bishops
- Spiritual Warfare
- Eucharistic Stations of the Cross
- EVENING DEVOTIONS Goffine's Devout Instructions, 1...
- First Saturday Devotion
- Fitness Fridays
- Chaplet of Divine Mercy
- Divine Mercy Novena
- Renewal of Baptismal Vow
- Iceman's 40 hour devotion
- Shoulder Wound of Christ
- Nineveh 90
- Total Consecration
- Battle for the Soul of America
- Our Lady of Sorrows: September Devotion
- Novena to the Holy Face
- PRAYER FOR HEALING THE FAMILY TREE
- Prayer before Mass
- An Offering to the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus
- Quo Vadis (Where are you going?)
- Universal Man Plan (Phase 4) The "St. Joseph"
- Chaplet to the Holy Face
- Stations of the Cross: Thursday before First Frida...
- Prayer for the Troops
- Militia of the Immaculata
- Long Breastplate of St. Patrick
- Daily: Seven Sorrows of Mary
- You Need to Pray for those in Authority
- German Rosary
- The Manhood of the Master
- Character is Destiny
- 90 Days for our Nation
- 54 Day Rosary
- Saturday Litany of the Hours Invoking the Aid of Mother Mary
- Morning offerings plus four daily prayers(0900/1200/1500/1800 hours) that will change your life.
- Devotion to the Seven Joys and Sorrows of St. Jose...
- Prayers of Reparation to the Holy Face
- Liturgy of the Hours
- Angelic Examination of Conscience
- Universal Man Plan (Phase 1) "The St. Ignatius"
- Universal Man Plan (Phase 2) "The St. George"
- Universal Man Plan (Phase III) "The St. Peter"
- First Friday
- Peace through Strength
- Angelic Choirs Devotion
- Time is a Gift from God
- Novena of St. Joseph
First Saturday Devotion
In December of 1925, Our Lady appeared to Sister Lucia, giving her the following guaranty of salvation for those who complete the First Five Saturdays Devotion:
“I promise to assist them at the hour of death with all the graces necessary for the salvation of their souls."
Why Five Saturdays?
The five first Saturdays correspond to the five kinds of offenses and blasphemies committed against the Immaculate Heart of Mary:
1) Blasphemies against the Immaculate Conception
2) Blasphemies against her virginity
3) Blasphemies against her divine maternity, at the same time the refusal to accept her as the Mother of all men
4) Instilling indifference, scorn and even hatred towards this Immaculate Mother in the hearts of children
5) Direct insults against Her sacred images
How to complete the Five First Saturdays Devotion:
On the first Saturday of five consecutive months:
1. Go to confession;
2. Receive Holy Communion;
3. Say five decades of the Rosary;
4. Keep Our Lady company for 15 minutes, meditating on the mysteries of the Rosary;
5. Have the intention of making reparation to Our Lady for the offenses listed above.
FEAST OF SAINT MARTIN/VETERANS DAY Acts, Chapter 26, Verse 5-7 5 They have known about me from the start, if they are willing ...
feast of saint anthony, abbot Sirach, Chapter 22, Verse 16 A wooden beam firmly bonded into a building is not loosened by an earthqu...
Wednesday after laetare Sunday: end of mid-lent  Jeremiah, Chapter 26, verse 19 Did Hezekiah, king of Judah, and all Judah conde...
Leviticus, Chapter 25, Verse 17 Do not deal unfairly with one another, then; but stand in fear of your God. I, the LORD, am your God. ...
Introduction to Psalms  The Bible for some is stuffy, overblown, and boring. So and so, son of so and so did such and such a ...
Romans, Chapter 8, verse 14-15 14 For those who are led by the Spirit of God are children of God. 15 For you did not receive a ...
Deuteronomy, Chapter 3, Verse 22 Do not fear them, for it is the LORD, your God, who will fight for you. What are the demons in you...
EMBER WEDNESDAY-ROSH HASHANAH “For the mountains may depart and the hills be removed, but my steadfast love shall not depart from you,...
Today is my grandson Joshua's birthday please pray for his intentions. 2 Corinthians, Chapter 7, Verse 5 For even when we came i...
Plough Monday ORTHODOX CHRISTMAS-DISTAFF DAY Psalm 2, verse 11 Serve the LORD with fear ; exult with trembling , accept corr...