- Novena to Pray for Strength, Humility and Resolve for Our Bishops
- Spiritual Warfare
- Eucharistic Stations of the Cross
- EVENING DEVOTIONS Goffine's Devout Instructions, 1...
- First Saturday Devotion
- Fitness Fridays
- Chaplet of Divine Mercy
- Divine Mercy Novena
- Renewal of Baptismal Vow
- Iceman's 40 hour devotion
- Shoulder Wound of Christ
- Nineveh 90
- Total Consecration
- Battle for the Soul of America
- Our Lady of Sorrows: September Devotion
- Novena to the Holy Face
- PRAYER FOR HEALING THE FAMILY TREE
- Prayer before Mass
- An Offering to the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus
- Quo Vadis (Where are you going?)
- Universal Man Plan (Phase 4) The "St. Joseph"
- Chaplet to the Holy Face
- Stations of the Cross: Thursday before First Frida...
- Prayer for the Troops
- Militia of the Immaculata
- Long Breastplate of St. Patrick
- Daily: Seven Sorrows of Mary
- You Need to Pray for those in Authority
- German Rosary
- The Manhood of the Master
- Character is Destiny
- 90 Days for our Nation
- 54 Day Rosary
- Saturday Litany of the Hours Invoking the Aid of Mother Mary
- Morning offerings plus four daily prayers(0900/1200/1500/1800 hours) that will change your life.
- Devotion to the Seven Joys and Sorrows of St. Jose...
- Prayers of Reparation to the Holy Face
- Liturgy of the Hours
- Angelic Examination of Conscience
- Universal Man Plan (Phase 1) "The St. Ignatius"
- Universal Man Plan (Phase 2) "The St. George"
- Universal Man Plan (Phase III) "The St. Peter"
- First Friday
- Peace through Strength
- Angelic Choirs Devotion
- Time is a Gift from God
- Novena of St. Joseph
Daily: Seven Sorrows of Mary
St. Bridget of Sweden (1303-1373), Our Lady directly revealed the amazing graces granted by her Son for all those who daily and pray seven Hail Mary’s while meditating on her seven dolors and tears:
1. “I will grant peace to their families.”
2. “They will be enlightened about the Divine Mysteries.”
3. “I will console them in their pains and I will accompany them in their work.”
4. “I will give them as much as they ask for as long as it does not oppose the adorable will of my Divine Son or the sanctification of their souls.”
5. “I will defend them in their spiritual battles with the infernal enemy and I will protect them at every instant of their lives.”
6. “I will visibly help them at the moment of their death—they will see the face of their mother.”
7. “I have obtained this grace from my divine Son, that those who propagate this devotion to my tears and dolors will be taken directly from this earthly life to eternal happiness, since all their sins will be forgiven, and my Son will be their eternal consolation and joy.”
FEAST OF SAINT MARTIN/VETERANS DAY Acts, Chapter 26, Verse 5-7 5 They have known about me from the start, if they are willing ...
feast of saint anthony, abbot Sirach, Chapter 22, Verse 16 A wooden beam firmly bonded into a building is not loosened by an earthqu...
Wednesday after laetare Sunday: end of mid-lent  Jeremiah, Chapter 26, verse 19 Did Hezekiah, king of Judah, and all Judah conde...
Leviticus, Chapter 25, Verse 17 Do not deal unfairly with one another, then; but stand in fear of your God. I, the LORD, am your God. ...
Introduction to Psalms  The Bible for some is stuffy, overblown, and boring. So and so, son of so and so did such and such a ...
Romans, Chapter 8, verse 14-15 14 For those who are led by the Spirit of God are children of God. 15 For you did not receive a ...
Deuteronomy, Chapter 3, Verse 22 Do not fear them, for it is the LORD, your God, who will fight for you. What are the demons in you...
EMBER WEDNESDAY-ROSH HASHANAH “For the mountains may depart and the hills be removed, but my steadfast love shall not depart from you,...
Today is my grandson Joshua's birthday please pray for his intentions. 2 Corinthians, Chapter 7, Verse 5 For even when we came i...
Plough Monday ORTHODOX CHRISTMAS-DISTAFF DAY Psalm 2, verse 11 Serve the LORD with fear ; exult with trembling , accept corr...