This blog is based on references in the Bible to fear. God wills that we “BE NOT AFRAID”. Many theologians state that the eighth deadly sin is fear. It is fear and its natural animal reaction to fight or flight that is the root cause of our failings to create a Kingdom of God on earth. By “the power of the Holy Spirit” we can be witnesses and “communicators” of a new and redeemed humanity “even to the ends of the earth” (Acts 1:7 8). This blog is dedicated to Mary the Mother of God.
you, in the excessive mercy of my Heart that my all powerful love will grant to
all those who receive Holy Communion on the first Friday for nine consecutive
months, the grace of final repentance; they shall not die in my disgrace nor
without receiving the sacraments; my divine Heart shall be their safe refuge in
that last moment.” — Our Lord to St.
How to complete the First Friday’s Devotion
Receive Holy Communion on each
The nine Fridays must be
They must be made in honor and
in reparation to His Sacred Heart.
ACT OF REPARATION TO THE SACRED HEART OF JESUS
Heart of Jesus, animated with a desire to repair the outrages unceasingly
offered to Thee, we prostrate before Thy throne of mercy, and in the name of
all mankind, pledge our love and fidelity to Thee!
Sacred Heart, through Thy powerful grace, may we become Thy apostles in the
midst of a corrupted world, and be Thy crown in the kingdom of heaven. Amen.
12 Promises of the Sacred Heart to St. Margaret Mary
1. I will give them all the graces necessary for their
state of life.
2. I will give peace in their families.
3. I will console them in all their troubles.
4. I will be their refuge in life and especially in
5. I will abundantly bless all their undertakings.
6. Sinners shall find in my Heart the source and
infinite ocean of mercy.
7. Tepid souls shall become fervent.
8. Fervent souls shall rise speedily to great
9. I will bless those places wherein the image of
my Sacred Heart shall be exposed and venerated.
10. I will give to priests the power to touch the most
11. Persons who propagate this devotion shall have their names
eternally written in my Heart.
12. In the excess of the mercy of my heart, I promise you that
my all powerful love will grant to all those who will receive Communion on the
First Fridays, for nine consecutive months, the grace of final repentance: they
will not die in my displeasure, nor without receiving the sacraments; and my
Heart will be their secure refuge in that last hour.