Saturday Litany of the Hours Invoking the Aid of Mother Mary
- Through the consent of Our Lady, the New Eve, the Son of God became Man and crushed the head of the ancient Serpent who had deceived the first Eve. By the Blessed Mother’s assistance, we are able to take part in her Son’s victory over the Devil and his legions. The Hail Mary: Hail, Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with you. Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. AMEN.
- The Memorare to Our Lady: Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, and sought your intercession, was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly to you, O Virgin of Virgins, my mother; to you I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions; but in your clemency hear and answer me. AMEN.
- Queen of Heaven, Reign with your Son over the Enemy. Queen of Angels, Summon the heavenly hosts to war. New Eve of the New Creation, Crush the head of the Serpent. Our Lady of Victory, Come to our aid in battle. Help of Christians, Be our comfort and strength. Virgin Most Powerful, Guard us from all harm. Holy Mother of God, We fly to your protection. AMEN.
- O Mary, powerful Virgin, you are the mighty and powerful protector of the Church; you are the marvelous help of Christians; you are terrifying as an army in battle array; you alone have destroyed every heresy in the whole world. In the midst of our anguish, our struggles, and our distresses, defend us from the power of the Enemy, and at the hour of our death, receive our souls in paradise. AMEN.
- We fly to your protection, O holy Mother of God. Despise not our petitions in our necessities, but deliver us always from all dangers, O glorious and blessed Virgin. AMEN.
- Most holy Virgin, who was pleasing to the Lord and became His mother, immaculate in body and spirit, in faith and in love, look kindly on the wretched ones who implore your powerful patronage. The wicked Serpent, against whom was hurled the first curse, continues fiercely to attack and ensnare the unhappy children of Eve. So then, O Blessed Mother, our queen and advocate, who from the first instant of your conception crushed the head of the Enemy, receive the prayers which, united with you in our single heart, we implore you to present at the throne of God; so that we may never fall into the snares that are laid out for us, and may all arrive at the harbor of salvation. And in so many dangers, may the Church and Christian society sing once again the hymn of deliverance and of victory and of peace. AMEN.
- O Queen of Angels, Bane of Devils: The proud spirits of wickedness were humiliated by your perfect humility; their rebellion was scattered by your perfect obedience. Your fiat overthrew Eve’s baleful consent to the ancient Serpent, crushing his head, exposing his deceits, and healing the wounds inflicted by his venom, through the Son you conceived, Jesus Christ, our Lord. Come to our aid, Our Lady of Victory! When the battle rages, when our strength fails, when the Enemy wounds us, when defeat seems certain: With your mantle, cover and protect us; with your bright banner above us, dispel the darkness; so that we may rally again in combat through the invincible power of your Son. Then, when our warfare is complete, and our victory won, lead us from the battlefield to His glorious Throne, so that we may join you there in a glad song of everlasting triumph! AMEN.
- O holy Virgin, Mother of God, my mother and patroness, I place myself under your protection; I throw myself with confidence into the arms of your compassion. Be to me, O Mother of Mercy, my refuge in distress; my consolation in suffering; and my advocate with your Son, who is worthy to be adored, now and at the hour of my death. AMEN.
- O Mother of God, we take refuge in your loving care. Do not let our plea to you pass unheeded in the trials that beset us, but deliver us from danger, for you alone are truly pure, you alone are truly blessed. AMEN.
- My Queen and my Mother, I give myself entirely to you; and in proof of my affection, I give you my eyes, my ears, my tongue, my heart, my whole being without reserve. Since I am your own, keep me and guard me as your property and possession. AMEN.
- August Queen of Heaven! Sovereign Mistress of the angels! You who from the beginning have received from God the power and mission to crush the head of Satan: We humbly beg You to send your holy legions of angels so that, under your command and by your power, they may pursue the evil spirits, encounter them on every side, resist their bold attacks, and drive them away from here into the abyss of eternal woe. O good and tender Mother, you will always be our love and hope! O Mother of God, send your holy angels to defend us and to drive far away from us the cruel Enemy. Holy angels and archangels, defend us, guard us! AMEN.
- Mary, Mother of Grace, Mother of Mercy, protect me from the Enemy and receive me at the hour of death. AMEN.
- We fly to your patronage, O holy Mother of God; despise not our petitions in our necessities, but deliver us always from all dangers. O glorious and blessed Virgin. AMEN.
- Allow me to praise you, Virgin, most holy; give me strength against your enemies! Tender heart of Mary, be my safety!
Thigpen, Paul. Manual for Spiritual Warfare . TAN Books. Kindle Edition.