ST. JOHN’S EVE-WIDOWS DAY 2 Chronicles, Chapter 17, Verse 10 Now the FEAR of the LORD was upon all the kingdoms of the countries ...
Monday, August 21, 2017
Monday, August 21, 2017
Job, Chapter 41, Verse 25
Upon the earth there is none like him, he was made fearless.
Was Job born fearless or did his trial and faith make him fearless? I think we all can be fearless if we trust.
Do Not Let Doubts Eclipse Your Faith
· 2 Timothy 4:17 – Live as a fearless witness. “But the Lord stood with me and strengthened me, so that the message might be preached fully through me…”
· Psalm 125:1-2 – Live fearless because you are surrounded by God. “Those who trust in the Lord are like Mount Zion, which cannot be moved, but abides forever. As the mountains surround Jerusalem, so the Lord surrounds His people, from this time forth and forever.”
· 1 Timothy 6:11-12 – Fight the good fight of faith fearlessly. “But you, O man of God, flee these things and pursue righteousness, godliness, faith, love, patience, gentleness. Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, to which you were called and have confessed the good confession in the presence of many witnesses.”
· John 16:13-14 – Live fearlessly guided by the Spirit. “However, when He, the Spirit of Truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come. He will glorify me, for He will take of what is mine and declare it to you.”
· Isaiah 45:3 – Live fearlessly called by God. “I will give you the treasures of darkness and hidden wealth of secret places, so that you may know that it is I, the Lord, the God of Israel, who calls you by your name.”
· Philippians 1:6 – Live fearlessly finishing the work of Christ. “For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.”
· Psalm 40:2 – Fearlessly walk along the path God has established. “He also brought me up out of a horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my steps.”
· Isaiah 44:8 – Live fearlessly trusting God as your Rock. “Do not fear nor be afraid. Have I not told you from that time, and declared it? You are my witnesses. Is there a God besides me? Indeed, there is not other Rock; I know not one.”
· Psalm 91:4-5 – Live fearlessly under the provision of God. “He shall cover you with His feathers and under His wings you shall take refuge; His truth shall be your shield and buckler, you shall not be afraid of the terror by night, nor of the arrow that flies by day.”
· 1 Corinthians 16:13-14 – Be strong – fearlessly. “Watch, stand fast in the faith, be brave, be strong. Let all that you do be done with love.” When you believe in truth and remember the promises of God, fear takes a back seat. Sure, it’s a process. And sure, you’re still human so fear may not totally be gone until the glory days in the kingdom. But work on believing. Work on trusting. Work on hiding these words in your heart so that the impact of Christ is greater than your fear.
Judith, Chapter 10, Verse 16 When you stand before him, have no fear in your heart; give him the report you have given us, and he will...
Ash Wednesday Deuteronomy, Chapter 18, Verse 21-22 21 Should you say to yourselves, “How can we recognize that a word is one th...
Wednesday after laetare Sunday: end of mid-lent  Jeremiah, Chapter 26, verse 19 Did Hezekiah, king of Judah, and all Judah conde...
Romans, Chapter 8, verse 14-15 14 For those who are led by the Spirit of God are children of God. 15 For you did not receive a ...
Plough Monday ORTHODOX CHRISTMAS-DISTAFF DAY Psalm 2, verse 11 Serve the LORD with fear ; exult with trembling , accept corr...
Leviticus, Chapter 25, Verse 17 Do not deal unfairly with one another, then; but stand in fear of your God. I, the LORD, am your God. ...
Full Worm Moon According to the almanac we are having a Full Worm Moon-plan to take your family or grandchildren fishing! Humm...
Thursday of the Fifth Week of Easter ST MATTHIAS-Novena St. Rita-Chicken Dance Day Jeremiah, Chapter 42, Verse 11-16 11 Do not FE...
Auxilium Christianorum - Praying for Persecuted Priests Monday, May 24 is the Feast of Mary Mother of the Church. It is also the Feast of ...
Global Day of Prayer: June 15th Flame of Love Rosary Livestream ST. MICHAEL THE ARCHANGEL IS CALLING FOR A GLOBAL DAY OF PRAYER T...