DAY 39 - MARY, QUEEN OF PROPHETS, PRAY FOR US Join us for Rosary Coast to Coast! In the Battle of Lepanto, the Turks believed Christianity...
Monday, August 21, 2017
Job, Chapter 41, Verse 25
Upon the earth there is none like him, he was made fearless.
Was Job born fearless or did his trial and faith make him fearless? I think we all can be fearless if we trust.
Do Not Let Doubts Eclipse Your Faith
· 2 Timothy 4:17 – Live as a fearless witness. “But the Lord stood with me and strengthened me, so that the message might be preached fully through me…”
· Psalm 125:1-2 – Live fearless because you are surrounded by God. “Those who trust in the Lord are like Mount Zion, which cannot be moved, but abides forever. As the mountains surround Jerusalem, so the Lord surrounds His people, from this time forth and forever.”
· 1 Timothy 6:11-12 – Fight the good fight of faith fearlessly. “But you, O man of God, flee these things and pursue righteousness, godliness, faith, love, patience, gentleness. Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, to which you were called and have confessed the good confession in the presence of many witnesses.”
· John 16:13-14 – Live fearlessly guided by the Spirit. “However, when He, the Spirit of Truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come. He will glorify me, for He will take of what is mine and declare it to you.”
· Isaiah 45:3 – Live fearlessly called by God. “I will give you the treasures of darkness and hidden wealth of secret places, so that you may know that it is I, the Lord, the God of Israel, who calls you by your name.”
· Philippians 1:6 – Live fearlessly finishing the work of Christ. “For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.”
· Psalm 40:2 – Fearlessly walk along the path God has established. “He also brought me up out of a horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my steps.”
· Isaiah 44:8 – Live fearlessly trusting God as your Rock. “Do not fear nor be afraid. Have I not told you from that time, and declared it? You are my witnesses. Is there a God besides me? Indeed, there is not other Rock; I know not one.”
· Psalm 91:4-5 – Live fearlessly under the provision of God. “He shall cover you with His feathers and under His wings you shall take refuge; His truth shall be your shield and buckler, you shall not be afraid of the terror by night, nor of the arrow that flies by day.”
· 1 Corinthians 16:13-14 – Be strong – fearlessly. “Watch, stand fast in the faith, be brave, be strong. Let all that you do be done with love.” When you believe in truth and remember the promises of God, fear takes a back seat. Sure, it’s a process. And sure, you’re still human so fear may not totally be gone until the glory days in the kingdom. But work on believing. Work on trusting. Work on hiding these words in your heart so that the impact of Christ is greater than your fear.
Switch of Manliness Legacy OUR LADY OF CZESTOCHOWA Acts, Chapter 10, verse 1-4 1 Now in Caesarea there was a man named Cornelius, a cent...
Monday Night at the Movies Luis Bunuel, Simon of the Desert, 1965 SAINT MOTHER THEODORE GUERIN Hebrews, Chapter 12, Verse 21 Indeed, so F...
Auxilium Christianorum - Praying for Persecuted Priests Monday, May 24 is the Feast of Mary Mother of the Church. It is also the Feast of ...
30 Days of Women and Herbs – Frauendreissiger Mugwort (Artemisia vulgaris) 2 Maccabees, Chapter 15, Verse 8 He urged his men not to f...
Judith, Chapter 10, Verse 16 When you stand before him, have no fear in your heart; give him the report you have given us, and he will...
Jeremiah, Chapter 26, verse 19 Did Hezekiah, king of Judah, and all Judah condemn him to death? Did he not fear the LORD and entreat th...
iFrame is not supported! Self-mastery. Manliness requires virtue. Yet “virtue” can seem like a vague concept. How d...
Monday Night at the Movies William Friedkin, The Exorcist, 1973 ALL HOLLOWS EVE Acts, Chapter 24, Verse 2-3 2 When he was called,...
Day 20 FEAST OF ST. SCHOLASTICA-MARRIAGE WEEK Genesis, Chapter 9, Verse 2 FEAR and dread of you shall come upon all the animals...
Our Lady of Loretto House of Mary and Joseph Loretto (Mary’s House) human rights day John, Chapter 14, Verse 21-24 21 Whoever has ...