Daniel, Chapter 13, Verse 57
57This is how you acted with the daughters of Israel, and in their fear they yielded to you; but a daughter of Judah did not tolerate your lawlessness.
The internet is a great tool and benefit to mankind; however, it is also used by evil men; as in this chapter of Daniel; to enslave. Today we see that many on the internet kill the life of men and women by enslaving them. Many of our beautiful youth are caught up in human trafficking and the production of pornography. Daniel in this chapter freed the woman Susanna from powerful men who tried to get her to yield her body to them or be killed. Today let us emulate Daniel in freeing women from this type of slavery by never treating women as an object of desire and by avoiding any and all use of pornography or venues of entertainment that use women as object to fulfill men’s lusts. This could even include our selection of music and TV shows we watch.
We could also offer our prayers for these women by a monthly fast; thus giving up a portion of our body to redeem their bodies for the Lord.
When I was stationed in Belgium there in the town of Mons was an annual celebration of the killing of a dragon called the Dudu. In one of the local museums we were shown the large skull of a crocodile (two foot by 5 foot) which was according to the legend to be the Dragon killed by St. George. The lesson here is that if we allow evil to grow like the crocodile it may get so large that we cannot defeat it. The sex industry is a dragon that we must slay. Unfortunately the dragon only approaches those who feed it. If you are struggling with the dragon stop feeding it and it will die.
Help for the Enslaved
· No Fap
Yom HaAtzma'ut (Israel) Facts & Quotes
· Many Jewish prophets in the Bible prophesied that the Children of Israel would return to their land. Isaiah, Jeremiah and Zachariah made notable prophecies. For example, Jeremiah 29:10. This is what the Lord says: 'When seventy years are completed for Babylon, I will come to you and fulfill my good promise to bring you back to this place'.
· In the 19th century, Theodor (Benjamin Zeev) Herzl was the visionary of the State of Israel in his book Altneuland, 'The Old New Land' in 1902. Tel Aviv (old hill/ new spring) was established in 1909.
· According to Rabbi Tzvi Yehuda Kook and many others in the Religious Zionist camp, the founding of the State of Israel was considered to be Atchalta DeGeulah the beginning of the final redemption.
· In the Talmud (Sanhedrin 98a) it is stated by Rav Aba Ein lecha meg'uleh mizu, there is no greater indication of the end of days than that which the prophet Ezekiel (Ezekiel 36:8) prophesizes, Now mountains of Israel, your branches shall come forth and your fruit will be offered to my people Israel.
· The return of Jews to the Holy Land was also mentioned by Isaiah: On that day (the day of the redemption) a great shofar will be sounded, and those who are lost in the land of Ashur (Assyria) and those who are dispersed in the Land of Egypt will return to the Holy Land. (Isaiah 27:13).
Yom HaAtzma'ut (Israel) Top Events and Things to Do
· Attend a Yom Haazmaut Party, held at many local Israeli/Jewish Communities on the Eve of Yom Haazmaut. Typically, Israeli food is served, followed by a fireworks display. A live broadcast of the Yom Haazmaut ceremony from Har Herzl, Jerusalem may be watched and culminates in the singing of the Hatikvah, the Israeli National Anthem.
· Attend a lecture on the connection between Jews, Israel and the Bible. Yeshivah University holds many public lectures on this topic.
· Attend a Yom Haazmaut Concert. There are many venues for Yom Haazmaut concerts including popular ones at New York City and Stamford (CT).
· Take part or view the Bible Quiz (Chidon Hatanach)
· Manhood of the Master-Day 5 week 12
· Please pray for me and this ministry