Foundation of Love
- Fitness Fridays
- Divine Mercy Novena
- Iceman's 40 hour devotion
- Nineveh 90
- Total Consecration to the Immaculate Heart of Mary
- Our Lady of Sorrows: September Devotion
- Novena to the Holy Face
- Auxilium Christianorum
- Chaplet of Divine Mercy
- Prayers Before and After Mass
- PRAYER FOR HEALING THE FAMILY TREE
- Renewal of Baptismal Vow
- Prayer before Mass
- Universal Man Plan (Phase 1) "The St. Ignatius"
- A Method of Hearing Mass Spiritually
- An Offering to the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus
- First Saturday Devotion
- Chaplet to the Holy Face
- Stations of the Cross: Thursday before First Frida...
- Prayer for the Troops
- Militia of the Immaculata
- Daily: Seven Sorrows of Mary
- German Rosary
- You Need to Pray for those in Authority
- Iceman's Total Consecration to St. Joseph
- The Manhood of the Master
- Character is Destiny
- World Peace Rosary
- 54 Day Rosary
- Devotion to the Seven Joys and Sorrows of St. Jose...
- Morning offerings plus four daily prayers(0900/1200/1500/1800 hours) that will change your life.
- Saturday Litany of the Hours Invoking the Aid of Mother Mary
- 40 Days to Freedom from the Devil
- Prayers of Reparation to the Holy Face
- Liturgy of the Hours
- Angelic Examination of Conscience
- Universal Man Plan (Phase III) "The St. Peter"
- Universal Man Plan (Phase 2) "The St. George"
- INTO THE BREACH
- 90 Days to Peace
- First Friday
- Explanation of the Traditional Latin Mass
- Shoulder Wound of Christ
- Peace through Strength
- Angelic Choirs Devotion
- Time is a Gift from God
- Universal Man Plan (Phase 4) The "St. Joseph"
- Novena of St. Joseph
- Long Breastplate of St. Patrick
- Novena to Pray for Strength, Humility and Resolve for Our Bishops
- Spiritual Warfare
- Eucharistic Stations of the Cross
- EVENING DEVOTIONS Goffine's Devout Instructions, 1...
- Quo Vadis (Where are you going?)
Ezekiel, Chapter 32, Verse 10 I will fill many nations with horror; their kings will shudder at you, when I brandish my sword in their f...
Wednesday, September 4, 2019
Thursday, September 5, 2019
SEPTEMBER 5 Thursday
TERESA OF CALCUTTA
1 Maccabees, Chapter 4, Verse 8
Judas said to the men with him: Do not fear their numbers or dread their attack.
Let There Be Light!
According to Jewish Talmudic tradition, when the Maccabees recaptured the Temple, they found only a day’s supply of consecrated oil with which to light the golden lamp stand, the menorah. Miraculously, this oil burned for eight full days, until a new supply could be consecrated. Therefore, Hanukkah is also known and celebrated as the Feast of Lights. This Hanukkah ask the Holy Spirit to pour fresh oil into your lamp. When enduring a dark season, be encouraged, for God says, “Let there be light.” At the appointed hour you will see His deliverance. When you faithfully worship the one true God, do not be dismayed if anti-Christ powers are enraged. These powers operate only within divinely set limits. God is teaching us how to receive by faith, day-by-day, the anointing to not love our own lives so as to shrink from death (Revelation 12:11). Israel’s dark tribulation culminating with the Hanukkah victory in many ways parallels the future Great Tribulation leading to Yeshua’s return. The holiday commemorating the rededication of God’s Temple calls upon us to rededicate ourselves to Him as the bodily temples in which His Spirit now dwells. (See 1Corinthians 6:19)
Mother Teresa of Calcutta
Foundation of Love
John McCain in his book “Character is Destiny” stated Mother Teresa shows us how mercy is the only way to find contentment by being selfless. Great leadership is based on a foundation of love. McCain states, “She chose to live amid squalor and sickness and desperation, endured hardship and endless toil, and might have been the happiest person on earth.” Mother did not flee from the Lord; nor did she fear anyone. When the Lord called her; she knew the call was authentic because it filled her with joy.
The first counsel of Mother Teresa is to put your hand in His and walk all the way with Him. When you hear the call to follow follow. To Mother Teresa it was never more complicated than that. To her care of the dying was the purest expression of love. Who around you is dying-physically, emotionally or spiritually? Love might not heal every wound of disease, but it heals the heart. McCain notes that Mother Teresa showed that rather than chasing ambition the greatest contentment comes from having a foundation of love. “She loved and was loved, and her happiness was complete.”
International Day of Charity
The International Day of Charity seeks to promote and recognize charity and its role in easing humanitarian crises and suffering in the world. The day also serves to recognize the work of charitable organizations and individuals around the globe whose philanthropic actions have contributed to the creation of more inclusive and resilient societies. The International Day of Charity was designated by the United Nations General Assembly in an effort to mobilize the world to help others. The day is celebrated every year on September 5th, the anniversary of the death of Mother Theresa of Calcutta, one of the most philanthropic individuals of our time. Mother Theresa passed away in 1997 at the age of 87 after a lifetime of charitable work with the sick and dying in India.
International Day of Charity Facts & Quotes
· Any charity donations that are made are tax deductible in many countries the year they are made.
· Americans donated approximately 2% of their disposable income to charity in 2014. This amount has remained constant over the past decade, despite large fluctuations in the economy.
· The annual average US household charitable donation is $2,974.
· 98.4% of high earning households give to charity and 63% say that a major motivation for their donations is to give back to the community.
· Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love. – Mother Teresa, world-renowned nun and missionary.
International Day of Charity Top Events and Things to Do
· Watch a movie about the impact and importance of charitable work. Some suggestions are: Pay it Forward (2000), It Could Happen to You (1994), and The Letters (2014).
· Spread awareness about the holiday by using the hashtags #InternationalDayofCharity, #Charity and #MamaT.
· Buy a book that directly supports charity. All net proceeds from any of the books listed go directly to charity. Ready a great story and support a good cause all at once!
· Donate to your favorite charity. If you do not have a charity of choice, Charity Navigator can help you find one. There’s a charity that just about everyone can find reason to support out there. Check out Cross Catholic Outreach
· Read a book about the impact and importance of charitable work and about the charitable life that Mother Teresa led. Some suggestions are: Abundance, Systems Thinking for Social Change, Start Something that Matters, The Joy in Loving and Mother Teresa: A Simple Path.
· Battle for the Soul of America-Day 20
McCain, John and Salter, Mark. (2005) Character is destiny. Random House, New York.
Auxilium Christianorum - Praying for Persecuted Priests Monday, May 24 is the Feast of Mary Mother of the Church. It is also the Feast of ...
Judith, Chapter 10, Verse 16 When you stand before him, have no fear in your heart; give him the report you have given us, and he will...
30 Days of Women and Herbs – Frauendreissiger Mugwort (Artemisia vulgaris) 2 Maccabees, Chapter 15, Verse 8 He urged his men not to f...
Wednesday after laetare Sunday: end of mid-lent  Jeremiah, Chapter 26, verse 19 Did Hezekiah, king of Judah, and all Judah conde...
Dear U.S. Grace Force, I believe we are facing a watershed moment. I am feeling we need to be in intense prayer right now. Today, I received...
First Saturday ST. BASIL/9 th Day of Christmas -MOTIVATION DAY Psalm 23, verse 4: 4 Even though I walk through the valley of the...
Global Day of Prayer: June 15th Flame of Love Rosary Livestream ST. MICHAEL THE ARCHANGEL IS CALLING FOR A GLOBAL DAY OF PRAYER T...
Romans, Chapter 8, verse 14-15 14 For those who are led by the Spirit of God are children of God. 15 For you did not receive a ...
Holy Thursday Jeremiah, Chapter 30, verse 10-11 10 But you, my servant Jacob, do not FEAR ! —oracle of the LORD—do not be dismayed, ...
Book of Job Introduction  Ever notice that the guy in front of you always gets the last apple fritter at Starbucks? On a Monday ...