Deuteronomy, Chapter 2, Verse 4 Command the people: You are now about to pass through the territory of your relatives, the descendants ...
Thursday, February 5, 2015
Friday, February 6, 2015
Psalm, Chapter 27, verse 1:
1 The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom should I fear?
Announce the Fourth Sorrowful Mystery
THE CARRYING OF THE CROSS
Desired Spiritual Fruit: Patient bearing of trials
1. "If anyone wishes to come after Me let him deny himself." (Luke 9:23)
2. "And take up his cross daily, and follow Me." (Luke 9:23)
3. And bearing the cross for Himself, He went forth to the place called "The Skull." (John 19:17)
4. And they laid hold of a certain Simon of Cyrene, and upon him they laid the cross to bear it after Jesus. (Luke 23:26)
5. "Take My yoke upon you, and learn from Me." (Matt. 11:29)
6. "For I am meek, and humble of heart." (Matt. 11:29)
7. "And you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy, and My burden light." (Matt. 11:29-30)
8. Now there was following Him a great crowd of people, and of women, who were bewailing and lamenting Him. (Luke 23:27)
9. Jesus, turning to them, said, "Do not weep for Me, but weep for yourselves and for your children." (Luke 23:28)
10. "For if in the case of the green wood they do these things, what is to happen in the case of the dry?" (Luke 23:31)
Ash Wednesday Deuteronomy, Chapter 18, Verse 21-22 21 Should you say to yourselves, “How can we recognize that a word is one th...
Full Worm Moon According to the almanac we are having a Full Worm Moon-plan to take your family or grandchildren fishing! Humm...
Wednesday after laetare Sunday: end of mid-lent  Jeremiah, Chapter 26, verse 19 Did Hezekiah, king of Judah, and all Judah conde...
Romans, Chapter 8, verse 14-15 14 For those who are led by the Spirit of God are children of God. 15 For you did not receive a ...
Plough Monday ORTHODOX CHRISTMAS-DISTAFF DAY Psalm 2, verse 11 Serve the LORD with fear ; exult with trembling , accept corr...
Thursday of the Fifth Week of Easter ST MATTHIAS-Novena St. Rita-Chicken Dance Day Jeremiah, Chapter 42, Verse 11-16 11 Do not FE...
Judith, Chapter 10, Verse 16 When you stand before him, have no fear in your heart; give him the report you have given us, and he will...
Leviticus, Chapter 25, Verse 17 Do not deal unfairly with one another, then; but stand in fear of your God. I, the LORD, am your God. ...
Fourth Sunday of Lent AUGUST VON GALEN-WATER DAY- Lailat al Miraj John, Chapter 9, Verse 22 His parents said this because they w...
DAY 7 - MOTHER MOST CHASTE, PRAY THAT WE RECEIVE THE GIFT OF COURAGE! GOD'S WORD "Wait for the LORD; Be strong and let your heart...