OCTOBER 24 Twenty-Second Sunday after Pentecost UNITED NATIONS/BOLOGNA/TRIPE DAY Psalm 53, Verse 6 They are going to FEAR his n...
Thursday, February 5, 2015
Friday, February 6, 2015
Psalm, Chapter 27, verse 1:
1 The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom should I fear?
Announce the Fourth Sorrowful Mystery
THE CARRYING OF THE CROSS
Desired Spiritual Fruit: Patient bearing of trials
1. "If anyone wishes to come after Me let him deny himself." (Luke 9:23)
2. "And take up his cross daily, and follow Me." (Luke 9:23)
3. And bearing the cross for Himself, He went forth to the place called "The Skull." (John 19:17)
4. And they laid hold of a certain Simon of Cyrene, and upon him they laid the cross to bear it after Jesus. (Luke 23:26)
5. "Take My yoke upon you, and learn from Me." (Matt. 11:29)
6. "For I am meek, and humble of heart." (Matt. 11:29)
7. "And you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy, and My burden light." (Matt. 11:29-30)
8. Now there was following Him a great crowd of people, and of women, who were bewailing and lamenting Him. (Luke 23:27)
9. Jesus, turning to them, said, "Do not weep for Me, but weep for yourselves and for your children." (Luke 23:28)
10. "For if in the case of the green wood they do these things, what is to happen in the case of the dry?" (Luke 23:31)
Auxilium Christianorum - Praying for Persecuted Priests Monday, May 24 is the Feast of Mary Mother of the Church. It is also the Feast of ...
30 Days of Women and Herbs – Frauendreissiger Mugwort (Artemisia vulgaris) 2 Maccabees, Chapter 15, Verse 8 He urged his men not to f...
Judith, Chapter 10, Verse 16 When you stand before him, have no fear in your heart; give him the report you have given us, and he will...
Respect Life Sunday  The infant Christ “came into our world in a state of great vulnerability. He needed to be defended, protected, c...
DAY 48 - MARY, QUEEN OF THE FAMILY, PRAY FOR US SHOCK TROOPS KING: As Jean-Baptiste Chautard recounts in his book The Soul of the Apostol...
DAY 54 - OUR LADY OF VICTORY, PRAY FOR US NO CROSS, NO CROWN! No cross, no crown. No pain, no gain. No guts, no glory. St. James summons u...
DAY 53 - OUR LADY OF GOOD HELP, PRAY FOR US THE PRECEPTS The Precepts of the Catholic Church are a description of the absolute minimum act...
Twentieth Sun. aft Pentecost (28 th S. Ord. Time) WORLD MENTAL HEALTH DAY Psalm 3, Verse 7 I do not FEAR , then, thousands of pe...
DAY 46 - MARY, QUEEN ASSUMED INTO HEAVEN, PRAY FOR US BORDER WALKERS Priest: Bishop. Robert Barron says, "A priest prays for others, ...
MARTYRS OF NORTH AMERICA Psalm 40, verse 2-4 2 Surely, I wait for the Lord, who bends down to me and hears my cry, 3 Draws me up from t...