ST JOHN PAUL II Job, Chapter 21, Verse 9 Their homes are safe, without fear , and the rod of God is not upon them. With the...
Thursday, February 5, 2015
Friday, February 6, 2015
Psalm, Chapter 27, verse 1:
1 The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom should I fear?
Announce the Fourth Sorrowful Mystery
THE CARRYING OF THE CROSS
Desired Spiritual Fruit: Patient bearing of trials
1. "If anyone wishes to come after Me let him deny himself." (Luke 9:23)
2. "And take up his cross daily, and follow Me." (Luke 9:23)
3. And bearing the cross for Himself, He went forth to the place called "The Skull." (John 19:17)
4. And they laid hold of a certain Simon of Cyrene, and upon him they laid the cross to bear it after Jesus. (Luke 23:26)
5. "Take My yoke upon you, and learn from Me." (Matt. 11:29)
6. "For I am meek, and humble of heart." (Matt. 11:29)
7. "And you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy, and My burden light." (Matt. 11:29-30)
8. Now there was following Him a great crowd of people, and of women, who were bewailing and lamenting Him. (Luke 23:27)
9. Jesus, turning to them, said, "Do not weep for Me, but weep for yourselves and for your children." (Luke 23:28)
10. "For if in the case of the green wood they do these things, what is to happen in the case of the dry?" (Luke 23:31)
Leviticus, Chapter 25, Verse 17 Do not deal unfairly with one another, then; but stand in fear of your God. I, the LORD, am your God. ...
Thursday of the Fifth Week of Easter ST MATTHIAS-Novena St. Rita-Chicken Dance Day Jeremiah, Chapter 42, Verse 11-16 11 Do not FE...
DAY 48 - MARY, QUEEN OF THE FAMILY, PRAY FOR US SHOCK TROOPS KING: As Jean-Baptiste Chautard recounts in his book The Soul of the Apostol...
Introduction to 1 John  The First Epistle of John , often referred to as First John and written 1 John or I John , is the first of the...
What Can We Do? The US in 2020 is a country on the edge: a global pandemic; violent protests, vandalism and looting; destruction of Church, ...
Judith, Chapter 10, Verse 16 When you stand before him, have no fear in your heart; give him the report you have given us, and he will...
Romans, Chapter 8, verse 14-15 14 For those who are led by the Spirit of God are children of God. 15 For you did not receive a ...
Introduction to the Epistle of Jude  Author, Date, and Recipients The book was written by Jude, the brother of James and Jesus ...
Deuteronomy, Chapter 3, Verse 22 Do not fear them, for it is the LORD, your God, who will fight for you. What are the demons in you...
Read about Rosary Coast to Coast and the National Rosary Rally HERE Here is the link to livestream. Begins at 2:30pm EST: https://us02we...