- It came to pass while they were in Bethlehem, that the days for her to be delivered were fulfilled. (Luke 2:6)
- And she brought forth her firstborn Son, and wrapped Him in swaddling clothes. (Luke 2:7)
- And she laid Him in a manger, because there was no room for them in the inn. (Luke 2:7)
- And there were shepherds in the same district. And behold an angel of the Lord stood by them. (Luke 2:8-9)
- "Do not be afraid, for behold, I bring you good news of great joy which shall be to all the people." (Luke 2:10)
- "For today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you, who is Christ, the Lord." (Luke 2:11)
- "Glory to God in the Highest, and on earth peace to men of good will." (Luke 2:14)
- And behold, Magi came from the East, and entering they found the child with Mary His mother. (Matt. 2:11)
- And falling down they worshipped Him and they offered Him gifts of gold, frankincense and myrrh. (Matt. 2:11)
- And Mary kept in mind all these things, pondering them in her heart. (Luke 2:19)
FEAST OF ST. JOHN OF CAPISTRANO Job, Chapter 21, Verse 28 And to mortals he said: See: the fear of the Lord is wisdom; and avo...
Friday, February 6, 2015
Saturday, February 7, 2015
Jeremiah, Chapter 10, verse 2:
2 Thus says the LORD: Do not learn the ways of the nations, and have no fear of the signs in the heavens, even though the nations fear them.
Announce the Third Joyful Mystery
Desired Spiritual Fruit: Poverty of Spirit
Adoration for Our Nation A Nationwide Day of Prayer 3 November 2020 Let's unite our country in prayer on election day Across the natio...
Introduction to the Epistle of Jude  Author, Date, and Recipients The book was written by Jude, the brother of James and Jesus ...
Introduction to Revelation  The Apocalypse, or Revelation to John, the last book of the Bible, is one of the most difficult to un...
Judith, Chapter 10, Verse 16 When you stand before him, have no fear in your heart; give him the report you have given us, and he will...
SAINT TERESA OF AVILA Jude, Chapter 1, Verse 22-23 22 On those who waver, have mercy; 23 save others by snatching them out of the f...
ST. IGNATIUS OF ANTIOCH-FORGIVE AN EX DAY Revelation, Chapter 2, Verse 10 Do not be AFRAID of anything that you are going to suffer...
Introduction to 1 John  The First Epistle of John , often referred to as First John and written 1 John or I John , is the first of the...
Fourth Sunday of Lent AUGUST VON GALEN-WATER DAY- Lailat al Miraj John, Chapter 9, Verse 22 His parents said this because they w...