- It came to pass while they were in Bethlehem, that the days for her to be delivered were fulfilled. (Luke 2:6)
- And she brought forth her firstborn Son, and wrapped Him in swaddling clothes. (Luke 2:7)
- And she laid Him in a manger, because there was no room for them in the inn. (Luke 2:7)
- And there were shepherds in the same district. And behold an angel of the Lord stood by them. (Luke 2:8-9)
- "Do not be afraid, for behold, I bring you good news of great joy which shall be to all the people." (Luke 2:10)
- "For today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you, who is Christ, the Lord." (Luke 2:11)
- "Glory to God in the Highest, and on earth peace to men of good will." (Luke 2:14)
- And behold, Magi came from the East, and entering they found the child with Mary His mother. (Matt. 2:11)
- And falling down they worshipped Him and they offered Him gifts of gold, frankincense and myrrh. (Matt. 2:11)
- And Mary kept in mind all these things, pondering them in her heart. (Luke 2:19)
ST JOHN PAUL II Psalm 49, Verse 17 Do not FEAR when a man becomes rich, when the wealth of his house grows great. The next verse ...
Friday, February 6, 2015
Saturday, February 7, 2015
Jeremiah, Chapter 10, verse 2:
2 Thus says the LORD: Do not learn the ways of the nations, and have no fear of the signs in the heavens, even though the nations fear them.
Announce the Third Joyful Mystery
Desired Spiritual Fruit: Poverty of Spirit
FEAST OF SAINT MARTIN/VETERANS DAY Acts, Chapter 26, Verse 5-7 5 They have known about me from the start, if they are willing ...
Auxilium Christianorum - Praying for Persecuted Priests Monday, May 24 is the Feast of Mary Mother of the Church. It is also the Feast of ...
Judith, Chapter 10, Verse 16 When you stand before him, have no fear in your heart; give him the report you have given us, and he will...
Wednesday after laetare Sunday: end of mid-lent  Jeremiah, Chapter 26, verse 19 Did Hezekiah, king of Judah, and all Judah conde...
feast of saint anthony, abbot Sirach, Chapter 22, Verse 16 A wooden beam firmly bonded into a building is not loosened by an earthqu...
Ash Wednesday Deuteronomy, Chapter 18, Verse 21-22 21 Should you say to yourselves, “How can we recognize that a word is one th...
Romans, Chapter 8, verse 14-15 14 For those who are led by the Spirit of God are children of God. 15 For you did not receive a ...
Leviticus, Chapter 25, Verse 17 Do not deal unfairly with one another, then; but stand in fear of your God. I, the LORD, am your God. ...
Plough Monday ORTHODOX CHRISTMAS-DISTAFF DAY Psalm 2, verse 11 Serve the LORD with fear ; exult with trembling , accept corr...
Full Worm Moon According to the almanac we are having a Full Worm Moon-plan to take your family or grandchildren fishing! Humm...