- Now Mary went into the hill country. And she entered the house of Zachary and saluted Elizabeth. (Luke 1:39-40)
- When Elizabeth heard the greeting of Mary, the babe in her womb leapt. And she was filled with the Holy Spirit. (Luke 1:41)
- And she cried out, "Blessed are you among women and blessed is the fruit of your womb!" (Luke 1:42)
- "And blessed is she who has believed, because the things promised her by the Lord shall be accomplished." (Luke 1:45)
- And Mary said, "My soul magnifies the Lord, and my spirit rejoices in God my savior; for He has regarded the lowliness of His handmaid." (Luke 1:46-48)
- "For behold, henceforth all generations shall call me blessed; for He who is mighty has done great things for me." (Luke 1:48-49)
- "And holy is His name: and His mercy is from generation to generation on those who fear Him." (Luke 1:49-50)
- "He has shown might with His arm, He has scattered the proud in the conceit of their heart." (Luke 1:51)
- "He has put down the mighty from their thrones, and has exalted the lowly." (Luke 1:52)
- "He has filled the hungry with good things, and the rich He has sent away empty. He has helped his servant Israel, in remembrance of his mercy, as he spoke to our fathers, to Abraham and to his offspring forever. (Luke 1:53-55)
ST JOHN PAUL II Job, Chapter 21, Verse 9 Their homes are safe, without fear , and the rod of God is not upon them. With the...
Sunday, February 1, 2015
Monday, February 2, 2015
Hebrews, Chapter 2, verse 14-15:
14 Now since the children share in blood and flesh, he likewise shared in them, that through death he might destroy the one who has the power of death, that is, the devil, 15and free those who through fear of death had been subject to slavery all their life.
Desired Spiritual Fruit: Love of Neighbor
Leviticus, Chapter 25, Verse 17 Do not deal unfairly with one another, then; but stand in fear of your God. I, the LORD, am your God. ...
Thursday of the Fifth Week of Easter ST MATTHIAS-Novena St. Rita-Chicken Dance Day Jeremiah, Chapter 42, Verse 11-16 11 Do not FE...
DAY 48 - MARY, QUEEN OF THE FAMILY, PRAY FOR US SHOCK TROOPS KING: As Jean-Baptiste Chautard recounts in his book The Soul of the Apostol...
Introduction to 1 John  The First Epistle of John , often referred to as First John and written 1 John or I John , is the first of the...
What Can We Do? The US in 2020 is a country on the edge: a global pandemic; violent protests, vandalism and looting; destruction of Church, ...
Judith, Chapter 10, Verse 16 When you stand before him, have no fear in your heart; give him the report you have given us, and he will...
Romans, Chapter 8, verse 14-15 14 For those who are led by the Spirit of God are children of God. 15 For you did not receive a ...
Introduction to the Epistle of Jude  Author, Date, and Recipients The book was written by Jude, the brother of James and Jesus ...
Deuteronomy, Chapter 3, Verse 22 Do not fear them, for it is the LORD, your God, who will fight for you. What are the demons in you...
Read about Rosary Coast to Coast and the National Rosary Rally HERE Here is the link to livestream. Begins at 2:30pm EST: https://us02we...