- Now Mary went into the hill country. And she entered the house of Zachary and saluted Elizabeth. (Luke 1:39-40)
- When Elizabeth heard the greeting of Mary, the babe in her womb leapt. And she was filled with the Holy Spirit. (Luke 1:41)
- And she cried out, "Blessed are you among women and blessed is the fruit of your womb!" (Luke 1:42)
- "And blessed is she who has believed, because the things promised her by the Lord shall be accomplished." (Luke 1:45)
- And Mary said, "My soul magnifies the Lord, and my spirit rejoices in God my savior; for He has regarded the lowliness of His handmaid." (Luke 1:46-48)
- "For behold, henceforth all generations shall call me blessed; for He who is mighty has done great things for me." (Luke 1:48-49)
- "And holy is His name: and His mercy is from generation to generation on those who fear Him." (Luke 1:49-50)
- "He has shown might with His arm, He has scattered the proud in the conceit of their heart." (Luke 1:51)
- "He has put down the mighty from their thrones, and has exalted the lowly." (Luke 1:52)
- "He has filled the hungry with good things, and the rich He has sent away empty. He has helped his servant Israel, in remembrance of his mercy, as he spoke to our fathers, to Abraham and to his offspring forever. (Luke 1:53-55)
Deuteronomy, Chapter 2, Verse 4 Command the people: You are now about to pass through the territory of your relatives, the descendants ...
Sunday, February 1, 2015
Monday, February 2, 2015
Hebrews, Chapter 2, verse 14-15:
14 Now since the children share in blood and flesh, he likewise shared in them, that through death he might destroy the one who has the power of death, that is, the devil, 15and free those who through fear of death had been subject to slavery all their life.
Desired Spiritual Fruit: Love of Neighbor
Ash Wednesday Deuteronomy, Chapter 18, Verse 21-22 21 Should you say to yourselves, “How can we recognize that a word is one th...
Full Worm Moon According to the almanac we are having a Full Worm Moon-plan to take your family or grandchildren fishing! Humm...
Wednesday after laetare Sunday: end of mid-lent  Jeremiah, Chapter 26, verse 19 Did Hezekiah, king of Judah, and all Judah conde...
Romans, Chapter 8, verse 14-15 14 For those who are led by the Spirit of God are children of God. 15 For you did not receive a ...
Plough Monday ORTHODOX CHRISTMAS-DISTAFF DAY Psalm 2, verse 11 Serve the LORD with fear ; exult with trembling , accept corr...
Thursday of the Fifth Week of Easter ST MATTHIAS-Novena St. Rita-Chicken Dance Day Jeremiah, Chapter 42, Verse 11-16 11 Do not FE...
Judith, Chapter 10, Verse 16 When you stand before him, have no fear in your heart; give him the report you have given us, and he will...
Leviticus, Chapter 25, Verse 17 Do not deal unfairly with one another, then; but stand in fear of your God. I, the LORD, am your God. ...
Fourth Sunday of Lent AUGUST VON GALEN-WATER DAY- Lailat al Miraj John, Chapter 9, Verse 22 His parents said this because they w...
DAY 7 - MOTHER MOST CHASTE, PRAY THAT WE RECEIVE THE GIFT OF COURAGE! GOD'S WORD "Wait for the LORD; Be strong and let your heart...