|Crown of thorns from the Holy Shroud of Turin|
OCTOBER 24 Twenty-Second Sunday after Pentecost UNITED NATIONS/BOLOGNA/TRIPE DAY Psalm 53, Verse 6 They are going to FEAR his n...
Tuesday, February 3, 2015
Tuesday, February 3, 2015
Mark, Chapter 5, verse 15:15 As they approached Jesus, they caught sight of the man who had been possessed by Legion, sitting there clothed and in his right mind. And they were seized with fear.
Announce the Third Sorrowful Mystery
THE CROWNING WITH THORNS
Desired Spiritual Fruit: Reign of Christ in our heart
1. “My sacrifice is a humble spirit, O God.” (Psalms 51:17)
2. "They stripped off His clothes.” (Matt. 11:27-28)
3. “They dressed Him up in purple, twisted some thorns into a crown and put it on Him.” (Mark 15:17)
4. ”And they began saluting Him: Hail! King of the Jews!” " (Mark 15:18)
5. " They beat Him over the head with a stick, spat on Him, fell on their knees, and bowed down to Him.” (Mark 15:19)
6. “Pilate came outside and said to them. Look, I am going to bring Him out to you to let you see I find no case.” (John 19:4)
7. “Here is the Man. Crucify Him! Crucify Him!” (John 19:5-6)
8. “Re-entering the Praetorium, he said to Jesus, Where do You come from? But Jesus made no answer.” (John 19:8)
9. “Here is your king, said Pilate to the Jews. Crucify Him! Do you want me to crucify your king? We have no king except Caesar.” (John 19:15)
10. “He is starting a riot among the people all through Judea with His teaching. He began in Galilee, and now has come here.” (Luke 23:5)
Auxilium Christianorum - Praying for Persecuted Priests Monday, May 24 is the Feast of Mary Mother of the Church. It is also the Feast of ...
30 Days of Women and Herbs – Frauendreissiger Mugwort (Artemisia vulgaris) 2 Maccabees, Chapter 15, Verse 8 He urged his men not to f...
Judith, Chapter 10, Verse 16 When you stand before him, have no fear in your heart; give him the report you have given us, and he will...
Respect Life Sunday  The infant Christ “came into our world in a state of great vulnerability. He needed to be defended, protected, c...
DAY 48 - MARY, QUEEN OF THE FAMILY, PRAY FOR US SHOCK TROOPS KING: As Jean-Baptiste Chautard recounts in his book The Soul of the Apostol...
DAY 54 - OUR LADY OF VICTORY, PRAY FOR US NO CROSS, NO CROWN! No cross, no crown. No pain, no gain. No guts, no glory. St. James summons u...
DAY 53 - OUR LADY OF GOOD HELP, PRAY FOR US THE PRECEPTS The Precepts of the Catholic Church are a description of the absolute minimum act...
Twentieth Sun. aft Pentecost (28 th S. Ord. Time) WORLD MENTAL HEALTH DAY Psalm 3, Verse 7 I do not FEAR , then, thousands of pe...
DAY 46 - MARY, QUEEN ASSUMED INTO HEAVEN, PRAY FOR US BORDER WALKERS Priest: Bishop. Robert Barron says, "A priest prays for others, ...
MARTYRS OF NORTH AMERICA Psalm 40, verse 2-4 2 Surely, I wait for the Lord, who bends down to me and hears my cry, 3 Draws me up from t...