|Crown of thorns from the Holy Shroud of Turin|
ST JOHN PAUL II Job, Chapter 21, Verse 9 Their homes are safe, without fear , and the rod of God is not upon them. With the...
Tuesday, February 3, 2015
Tuesday, February 3, 2015
Mark, Chapter 5, verse 15:15 As they approached Jesus, they caught sight of the man who had been possessed by Legion, sitting there clothed and in his right mind. And they were seized with fear.
Announce the Third Sorrowful Mystery
THE CROWNING WITH THORNS
Desired Spiritual Fruit: Reign of Christ in our heart
1. “My sacrifice is a humble spirit, O God.” (Psalms 51:17)
2. "They stripped off His clothes.” (Matt. 11:27-28)
3. “They dressed Him up in purple, twisted some thorns into a crown and put it on Him.” (Mark 15:17)
4. ”And they began saluting Him: Hail! King of the Jews!” " (Mark 15:18)
5. " They beat Him over the head with a stick, spat on Him, fell on their knees, and bowed down to Him.” (Mark 15:19)
6. “Pilate came outside and said to them. Look, I am going to bring Him out to you to let you see I find no case.” (John 19:4)
7. “Here is the Man. Crucify Him! Crucify Him!” (John 19:5-6)
8. “Re-entering the Praetorium, he said to Jesus, Where do You come from? But Jesus made no answer.” (John 19:8)
9. “Here is your king, said Pilate to the Jews. Crucify Him! Do you want me to crucify your king? We have no king except Caesar.” (John 19:15)
10. “He is starting a riot among the people all through Judea with His teaching. He began in Galilee, and now has come here.” (Luke 23:5)
Leviticus, Chapter 25, Verse 17 Do not deal unfairly with one another, then; but stand in fear of your God. I, the LORD, am your God. ...
DAY 48 - MARY, QUEEN OF THE FAMILY, PRAY FOR US SHOCK TROOPS KING: As Jean-Baptiste Chautard recounts in his book The Soul of the Apostol...
Thursday of the Fifth Week of Easter ST MATTHIAS-Novena St. Rita-Chicken Dance Day Jeremiah, Chapter 42, Verse 11-16 11 Do not FE...
What Can We Do? The US in 2020 is a country on the edge: a global pandemic; violent protests, vandalism and looting; destruction of Church, ...
Judith, Chapter 10, Verse 16 When you stand before him, have no fear in your heart; give him the report you have given us, and he will...
Introduction to 1 John  The First Epistle of John , often referred to as First John and written 1 John or I John , is the first of the...
Romans, Chapter 8, verse 14-15 14 For those who are led by the Spirit of God are children of God. 15 For you did not receive a ...
Introduction to the Epistle of Jude  Author, Date, and Recipients The book was written by Jude, the brother of James and Jesus ...
Deuteronomy, Chapter 3, Verse 22 Do not fear them, for it is the LORD, your God, who will fight for you. What are the demons in you...
Read about Rosary Coast to Coast and the National Rosary Rally HERE Here is the link to livestream. Begins at 2:30pm EST: https://us02we...