- When the days of Pentecost were drawing to a close, they were all together in one place. (Acts 2:1)
- And suddenly there came a sound from heaven, as of a violent wind blowing. (Acts 2:2)
- And there appeared to them parted tongues as of fire, which settled upon each of them. (Acts 2:3)
- And they were filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak of the wonderful works of God. (Acts 2:4, 11)
- Now there were staying in Jerusalem devout Jews from every nation under heaven. (Acts 2:5)
- And Peter, standing up with the Eleven, lifted up his voice and spoke to them. (Acts 2:14)
- "Repent and be baptized; and you will receive the gifts of the Holy Spirit." (Acts 2:38)
- Now they who received his word were baptized and there were added that day about three thousand souls. (Acts 2:41)
- Send forth Thy Spirit, and they shall be created; and Thou shalt renew the face of the earth. (Ps. 103:30)
- “Do not be afraid, little flock, for it is your Father’s good pleasure to give you the kingdom.” (Luke 12:32)
ST JOHN PAUL II Psalm 49, Verse 17 Do not FEAR when a man becomes rich, when the wealth of his house grows great. The next verse ...
Wednesday, February 4, 2015
Wednesday, February 4, 2015
Psalms, Chapter 103, verse 11:
11 For as the heavens tower over the earth, so his mercy towers over those who fear him.
THE DESCENT OF THE HOLY SPIRIT
Desired Spiritual Fruit: Gifts of the Holy Spirit
FEAST OF SAINT MARTIN/VETERANS DAY Acts, Chapter 26, Verse 5-7 5 They have known about me from the start, if they are willing ...
Auxilium Christianorum - Praying for Persecuted Priests Monday, May 24 is the Feast of Mary Mother of the Church. It is also the Feast of ...
Judith, Chapter 10, Verse 16 When you stand before him, have no fear in your heart; give him the report you have given us, and he will...
Wednesday after laetare Sunday: end of mid-lent  Jeremiah, Chapter 26, verse 19 Did Hezekiah, king of Judah, and all Judah conde...
feast of saint anthony, abbot Sirach, Chapter 22, Verse 16 A wooden beam firmly bonded into a building is not loosened by an earthqu...
Ash Wednesday Deuteronomy, Chapter 18, Verse 21-22 21 Should you say to yourselves, “How can we recognize that a word is one th...
Romans, Chapter 8, verse 14-15 14 For those who are led by the Spirit of God are children of God. 15 For you did not receive a ...
Leviticus, Chapter 25, Verse 17 Do not deal unfairly with one another, then; but stand in fear of your God. I, the LORD, am your God. ...
Plough Monday ORTHODOX CHRISTMAS-DISTAFF DAY Psalm 2, verse 11 Serve the LORD with fear ; exult with trembling , accept corr...
Full Worm Moon According to the almanac we are having a Full Worm Moon-plan to take your family or grandchildren fishing! Humm...