- Iceman's 40 hour devotion
- Nineveh 90
- Total Consecration to the Immaculate Heart of Mary
- Our Lady of Sorrows: September Devotion
- Novena to the Holy Face
- Auxilium Christianorum
- Chaplet of Divine Mercy
- Prayers Before and After Mass
- PRAYER FOR HEALING THE FAMILY TREE
- Renewal of Baptismal Vow
- Prayer before Mass
- Universal Man Plan (Phase 1) "The St. Ignatius"
- A Method of Hearing Mass Spiritually
- An Offering to the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus
- First Saturday Devotion
- Chaplet to the Holy Face
- Stations of the Cross: Thursday before First Frida...
- Prayer for the Troops
- Militia of the Immaculata
- Daily: Seven Sorrows of Mary
- German Rosary
- You Need to Pray for those in Authority
- Iceman's Total Consecration to St. Joseph
- The Manhood of the Master
- Character is Destiny
- World Peace Rosary
- 54 Day Rosary
- Devotion to the Seven Joys and Sorrows of St. Jose...
- Morning offerings plus four daily prayers(0900/1200/1500/1800 hours) that will change your life.
- Saturday Litany of the Hours Invoking the Aid of Mother Mary
- 40 Days to Freedom from the Devil
- Prayers of Reparation to the Holy Face
- Liturgy of the Hours
- Angelic Examination of Conscience
- Universal Man Plan (Phase III) "The St. Peter"
- Universal Man Plan (Phase 2) "The St. George"
- INTO THE BREACH
- 90 Days to Peace
- First Friday
- Explanation of the Traditional Latin Mass
- Shoulder Wound of Christ
- Peace through Strength
- Angelic Choirs Devotion
- Time is a Gift from God
- Universal Man Plan (Phase 4) The "St. Joseph"
- Novena of St. Joseph
- Long Breastplate of St. Patrick
- Novena to Pray for Strength, Humility and Resolve for Our Bishops
- Spiritual Warfare
- Eucharistic Stations of the Cross
- EVENING DEVOTIONS Goffine's Devout Instructions, 1...
- Quo Vadis (Where are you going?)
- Fitness Fridays
- Divine Mercy Novena
Monday Night at the Movies Monday of the Fifth Week of Easter ST. SIMON STOCK ARMED FORCES Day leadup Ezekiel, Chapter 18, Verse 14-17 14...
Wednesday, March 29, 2017
Thursday, March 30, 2017
Joshua, Chapter 10, Verse 25
Then Joshua said to them, “Do not be afraid or dismayed, be firm and steadfast. This is what the LORD will do to all the enemies against whom you fight.”
Joshua, the warrior of God, had just defeated the five Kings of Jerusalem and had all of the soldiers put their foot on the Kings neck as a sign of victory over evil. Additionally it showed how God had personally empowered each of them to overcome evil and they are not to be afraid or intimidated.
Joshua defeated 5 Kings is the number significant?
The number 5 symbolizes God's grace, goodness and favor toward humans and is mentioned 318 times in Scripture. Five is the number of grace, and multiplied by itself, which is 25, is 'grace upon grace' (John 1:16). The Ten Commandments contains two sets of 5 commandments. The first five commandments are related to our treatment and relationship with God, and the last five concern our relationship with other humans.
Additionally in the Rosary there are five daily meditations on the life of Christ where the faithful pray a decade of Hail Mary’s.
Aids in Battle  Know the nature of devils
· What a terrible revolution in their whole being: In their intellect, no thoughts but of crime! In their will, no love but for evil!
· There is no repentance for the angels after their fall, just as there is no repentance for men after death.
· Christ gave the Devil power over Himself so that he might be tempted and led into danger and persecuted even to the point of death, so that He might in this way liberate us from the Devil’s power.
· In the Book of Genesis we find a precise description of lie and falsification of the truth about God, which Satan (under the form of a serpent) tries to transmit to the first representatives of the human race: God is jealous of his own prerogatives and therefore wants to impose limitations on man (see Gn 3: 5). Satan invites the man to free himself from the imposition of this yoke by making himself “like God.”
National Doctor's Day
National Doctor's Day commemorates the nation's doctors, who have dedicated themselves to public service by helping to ensure the good health of US citizens. Doctors are qualified and licensed individuals who practice medicine of all forms. They include many types such as physicians, surgeons, specialists, anesthesiologists and pediatricians, who dedicate their lives to helping, healing and curing the sick and needy. President George W. Bush designated March 30th as National Doctor's Day on October 30, 1990 in an effort to celebrate the sacrifices and contributions made by our nation's doctors. National Doctor's Day is observed on March 30th every year in the US.
National Doctor's Day Facts & Quotes
· The red carnation is the symbolic flower used for this holiday. It is often placed on the gravesites of deceased physicians.
· Eudora Almond, wife of Dr. Charles Almond, celebrated the first Doctor's Day in Winder, Georgia on March 30, 1933.
· According to a study by AAMC, the average cost of attending a US Medical school as a nonresident is about $50,000 per year.
· People pay the doctor for his trouble; for his kindness-they still remain in his debt. - Seneca, ancient Roman philosopher.
· A good physician treats the disease; the great physician treats the patient who has the disease. - William Osler, Canadian physician and founder of John Hopkins Hospital
National Doctor's Day Top Events and Things to Do
· Order a gift for your doctor. Find something related to medicine such as a spine keychain or even a basket of fruits shaped like bones.
· Send a personal Thank You Note to your doctor letting them know you appreciate him/her.
· Place a red carnation on a deceased physician’s grave.
· Drop by your doctor's office with a free lunch or a snack in appreciation of their dedication towards your health.
· If you haven't been for a checkup in a while, get one. Your doctor will be happy that you came in.
Auxilium Christianorum - Praying for Persecuted Priests Monday, May 24 is the Feast of Mary Mother of the Church. It is also the Feast of ...
Judith, Chapter 10, Verse 16 When you stand before him, have no fear in your heart; give him the report you have given us, and he will...
Book of Job Introduction  Ever notice that the guy in front of you always gets the last apple fritter at Starbucks? On a Monday ...
Easter Saturday Saint george- Jeremiah, Chapter 41, Verse 18 They were AFRAID of the Chaldeans, because Ishmael, son of Nethaniah, ...
Monday Night at the Movies Feast of St. Mark Jeremiah, Chapter 42, Verse 11-16 11 Do not FEAR the king of Babylon, as you do now. ...
MAY Flowers in Mary's month tie us closely to the reawakening earth. The time of Resurrection and expectant Pentecost is one of bu...
Thursday of the Second Week of Easter ST. LOUIS DE MONTFORT Jeremiah, Chapter 46, Verse 27-28 27 But you, my servant Jacob, do not FE...
30 Days of Women and Herbs – Frauendreissiger Mugwort (Artemisia vulgaris) 2 Maccabees, Chapter 15, Verse 8 He urged his men not to f...
Coffee with Christ: Tuesdays Are Special We seek friendship with God through Christ, the Holy Spirit and His mother-Mary. There is no grea...
Introduction to Lamentations  This book of the Bible is a series of poems all about the destruction of Jerusalem. Around 587 BCE, the B...