- Eucharistic Stations of the Cross
- EVENING DEVOTIONS Goffine's Devout Instructions, 1...
- Quo Vadis (Where are you going?)
- Fitness Fridays
- Divine Mercy Novena
- Iceman's 40 hour devotion
- Nineveh 90
- Total Consecration to the Immaculate Heart of Mary
- Our Lady of Sorrows: September Devotion
- Novena to the Holy Face
- Auxilium Christianorum
- Chaplet of Divine Mercy
- Prayers Before and After Mass
- PRAYER FOR HEALING THE FAMILY TREE
- Renewal of Baptismal Vow
- Prayer before Mass
- Universal Man Plan (Phase 1) "The St. Ignatius"
- A Method of Hearing Mass Spiritually
- An Offering to the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus
- First Saturday Devotion
- Chaplet to the Holy Face
- Stations of the Cross: Thursday before First Frida...
- Prayer for the Troops
- Militia of the Immaculata
- Daily: Seven Sorrows of Mary
- German Rosary
- You Need to Pray for those in Authority
- Iceman's Total Consecration to St. Joseph
- The Manhood of the Master
- Character is Destiny
- World Peace Rosary
- 54 Day Rosary
- Devotion to the Seven Joys and Sorrows of St. Jose...
- Morning offerings plus four daily prayers(0900/1200/1500/1800 hours) that will change your life.
- Saturday Litany of the Hours Invoking the Aid of Mother Mary
- 40 Days to Freedom from the Devil
- Prayers of Reparation to the Holy Face
- Liturgy of the Hours
- Angelic Examination of Conscience
- Universal Man Plan (Phase III) "The St. Peter"
- Universal Man Plan (Phase 2) "The St. George"
- INTO THE BREACH
- 90 Days to Peace
- First Friday
- Explanation of the Traditional Latin Mass
- Shoulder Wound of Christ
- Peace through Strength
- Angelic Choirs Devotion
- Time is a Gift from God
- Universal Man Plan (Phase 4) The "St. Joseph"
- Novena of St. Joseph
- Long Breastplate of St. Patrick
- Novena to Pray for Strength, Humility and Resolve for Our Bishops
- Spiritual Warfare
Saturday of the Seventh Week of Easter ST. RITA OF CASSIA-BIO Day Daniel, Chapter 3, Verse 90 Bless the God of gods, all you who...
Monday, July 17, 2017
Tuesday, July 18, 2017
1 Maccabees, Chapter 12, Verse 52
Thus all Jonathan’s men came safely into the land of Judah. They mourned Jonathan and those who were with him. They were in great fear, and all Israel fell into deep mourning.
“All the nations round about sought to crush them. They said, “Now that they have no leader or helper, let us make war on them and wipe out their memory from the earth.” This is true if you are sheep and you look to the leadership of man to save you. To a true Israelite their leader was Yahweh. Israel knew that if they followed His covenant He would never abandon them. All true leadership comes from God.
Nelson Mandela International Day
Nelson Mandela Day seeks to celebrate the political and social achievements of former South African President Nelson Mandela. Mandela, who spent three decades in prison for his political activism, became the first black president of the Republic of South Africa in 1994. His presidency ended the long-standing apartheid in which whites ruled over blacks and saw the birth of democracy and equality among all citizens. He was also active in combatting poverty, encouraging land reform, expanding health services, supporting education and setting an example of peace, anti-racism and human rights adherence for other nations. Nelson Mandela International Day was designated by the United Nations and the Nelson Mandela Foundation in 2009. It is celebrated on Mandela's birthday, July 18th, in an effort to recognize the impact of Mandela's values and his contribution to humanity. Mandela passed away in December of 2013 at the age of 95.
Nelson Mandela International Day Facts & Quotes
· Nelson Mandela has received several awards including the Nobel Peace Prize in 1993, the Bailiff Grand Cross of the Order of St. John and the Order of Merit from the Queen Elizabeth II and the Order of Canada.
· When Nelson Mandela was born his name was Rolihlalala Mandela, which meant, to pull a branch off a tree and trouble maker. He was given the name Nelson in school when he was seven years old.
· Nelson Mandela was sentenced to life in prison and ended up spending over 27 years in prison. He was eventually released from prison due to secret talks he had with the president of South Africa at the time, F.W. de Klerk.
· It is easy to break down and destroy. The heroes are those who make peace and build. - Nelson Mandela
· We must use time wisely and forever realize that the time is always ripe to do right. – Nelson MandelaDaily Devotions/Prayers
Today is also the anniversary of the death of America's Naval Commander John Paul Jones
Auxilium Christianorum - Praying for Persecuted Priests Monday, May 24 is the Feast of Mary Mother of the Church. It is also the Feast of ...
Judith, Chapter 10, Verse 16 When you stand before him, have no fear in your heart; give him the report you have given us, and he will...
FEAST OF SAINT MARTIN/VETERANS DAY Acts, Chapter 26, Verse 5-7 5 They have known about me from the start, if they are willing ...
Wednesday after laetare Sunday: end of mid-lent  Jeremiah, Chapter 26, verse 19 Did Hezekiah, king of Judah, and all Judah conde...
30 Days of Women and Herbs – Frauendreissiger Mugwort (Artemisia vulgaris) 2 Maccabees, Chapter 15, Verse 8 He urged his men not to f...
feast of saint anthony, abbot Sirach, Chapter 22, Verse 16 A wooden beam firmly bonded into a building is not loosened by an earthqu...
Ash Wednesday Deuteronomy, Chapter 18, Verse 21-22 21 Should you say to yourselves, “How can we recognize that a word is one th...
Romans, Chapter 8, verse 14-15 14 For those who are led by the Spirit of God are children of God. 15 For you did not receive a ...
Leviticus, Chapter 25, Verse 17 Do not deal unfairly with one another, then; but stand in fear of your God. I, the LORD, am your God. ...
Plough Monday ORTHODOX CHRISTMAS-DISTAFF DAY Psalm 2, verse 11 Serve the LORD with fear ; exult with trembling , accept corr...