Saturday, August 3, 2019
- After all the festivities, Tobit wanted to settle up with Azariah, which included paying him for his work during the journey.
- At this point, Azariah told them who he really was – an angel sent by God. Both Tobit and Tobias were shocked and a bit fearful. Yet, Azariah assured them of God’s providence and care for them. His job was to bring the healing God had decreed. Their job was to proclaim God’s great mercy. They were supposed to write everything down that had happened. Then Azariah simply disappeared.
• Make the Five First Saturdays devotion
• Consecrate yourself to the Immaculate Heart, and encourage others to do the same.
• Become invested in the Brown Scapular.
• Do penance for your sins and on behalf of poor sinners everywhere.
Don't just sit there — the world is in trouble, and we have the answer.