- Breaking the silence, Eliphaz throws his two cents in. He says that Job must have done something wrong to merit this punishment. Innocents, he says, are never punished.
- And hey, if God even gets annoyed at his angels, how can humans pass the test? Basically, humans have no chance.
- Don't forget, folks—Job is still maintaining his innocence.
- Novena to Pray for Strength, Humility and Resolve for Our Bishops
- Spiritual Warfare
- Eucharistic Stations of the Cross
- EVENING DEVOTIONS Goffine's Devout Instructions, 1...
- First Saturday Devotion
- Fitness Fridays
- Chaplet of Divine Mercy
- Divine Mercy Novena
- Renewal of Baptismal Vow
- Iceman's 40 hour devotion
- Shoulder Wound of Christ
- Nineveh 90
- Total Consecration
- Battle for the Soul of America
- Our Lady of Sorrows: September Devotion
- Novena to the Holy Face
- PRAYER FOR HEALING THE FAMILY TREE
- Prayer before Mass
- An Offering to the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus
- Quo Vadis (Where are you going?)
- Universal Man Plan (Phase 4) The "St. Joseph"
- Chaplet to the Holy Face
- Stations of the Cross: Thursday before First Frida...
- Prayer for the Troops
- Militia of the Immaculata
- Long Breastplate of St. Patrick
- Daily: Seven Sorrows of Mary
- You Need to Pray for those in Authority
- German Rosary
- The Manhood of the Master
- Character is Destiny
- 90 Days for our Nation
- 54 Day Rosary
- Saturday Litany of the Hours Invoking the Aid of Mother Mary
- Morning offerings plus four daily prayers(0900/1200/1500/1800 hours) that will change your life.
- Devotion to the Seven Joys and Sorrows of St. Jose...
- Prayers of Reparation to the Holy Face
- Liturgy of the Hours
- Angelic Examination of Conscience
- Universal Man Plan (Phase 1) "The St. Ignatius"
- Universal Man Plan (Phase 2) "The St. George"
- Universal Man Plan (Phase III) "The St. Peter"
- First Friday
- Peace through Strength
- Angelic Choirs Devotion
- Time is a Gift from God
- Novena of St. Joseph
Tuesday, October 8, 2019
Wednesday, October 9, 2019
LEIF ERIKSON DAY
Job, Chapter 4, Verse 13-14
13 In my thoughts during visions of the night, when deep sleep falls on mortals, 14 Fear came upon me, and shuddering, that terrified me to the bone.
Job’s friends offer advice:
Leif Erikson Day
Leif Erikson Day Facts & Quotes
· Leif Erikson was actually born in Iceland, but his family was Norwegian. He died in Greenland in the year 1020.
· On October 9, 1825, the first wave of Norwegian immigrants arrived on US soil in New York City. Between 1825 and 1925, nearly one-third of Norway's population immigrated to the US.
· Erikson named his settlement Vinland or Wineland due to the many grape vines that he discovered there.
· There are more than 4.5 million Americans with Norwegian ancestry living in the US today, of which 55% live in the Upper Midwest states.
· Histories have been written and more will be written of the Norwegians in America, but no man can tell adequately of the tearing asunder of tender ties, the hardships and dangers crossing the deep, the work and worry, the hopes and fears, the laughter and tears, of men and women who with bare hands carved out of a wilderness a new kingdom. - Rønning, N. N., from the book Fifty Years in America
Leif Erikson Day Top Events and Things to Do
· Purchase a Leif Ericson Millennium Commemorative Coin from the US Mint. The coins were released at the beginning of the century however you can purchase some from collectors online or even try to find them in public circulation.
· Visit one of the many Leif Erikson statues in the United States. There are statues in Boston, Milwaukee, Chicago, Cleveland, Virginia, Seattle, Minnesota and North Dakota.
· Take a trip to Iceland, Norway or Greenland and visit the homelands of Leif Erikson.
· Take a trip to UNESCO site of L'Anse aux Meadows in Newfoundland, Canada. This is believed to be the site of Erikson's first New World settlement.
· Watch a movie about Vikings and Leif Erikson. Some movies include: Leif Ericson (2000) and The Vikings (1958), The Viking Sagas (1995) and The 13th Warrior (1999).
FEAST OF SAINT MARTIN/VETERANS DAY Acts, Chapter 26, Verse 5-7 5 They have known about me from the start, if they are willing ...
feast of saint anthony, abbot Sirach, Chapter 22, Verse 16 A wooden beam firmly bonded into a building is not loosened by an earthqu...
Wednesday after laetare Sunday: end of mid-lent  Jeremiah, Chapter 26, verse 19 Did Hezekiah, king of Judah, and all Judah conde...
Leviticus, Chapter 25, Verse 17 Do not deal unfairly with one another, then; but stand in fear of your God. I, the LORD, am your God. ...
Introduction to Psalms  The Bible for some is stuffy, overblown, and boring. So and so, son of so and so did such and such a ...
Romans, Chapter 8, verse 14-15 14 For those who are led by the Spirit of God are children of God. 15 For you did not receive a ...
Deuteronomy, Chapter 3, Verse 22 Do not fear them, for it is the LORD, your God, who will fight for you. What are the demons in you...
EMBER WEDNESDAY-ROSH HASHANAH “For the mountains may depart and the hills be removed, but my steadfast love shall not depart from you,...
Today is my grandson Joshua's birthday please pray for his intentions. 2 Corinthians, Chapter 7, Verse 5 For even when we came i...
Plough Monday ORTHODOX CHRISTMAS-DISTAFF DAY Psalm 2, verse 11 Serve the LORD with fear ; exult with trembling , accept corr...