- 1/12th of us present day Shepherds seem to have no supernatural faith, treating the Church merely as a business - like Judas.
- 10/12ths of us present day Shepherds seem to lack fortitude, like 10 of the 12 Apostles who deserted Jesus and fled, when Jesus was arrested. It seems that many of us modern day Shepherds simply allow evil to advance while we retreat in silence. However, it must be noted that the forces of evil in our times may be the strongest and most aggressive they have ever been, especially in this age of "instant information" ... "instant propaganda." Shepherds, today, are facing an enormous Goliath. We need much prayer for the strength of the Holy Spirit.
- Finally, there is the remaining 1/12th of us present day Shepherds who, like John the Beloved, courageously stay with Jesus, all the way to the foot of the cross. These modern day Shepherds fearlessly put their reputations on the line to bring the light of the Spirit of truth to outshine the evil forces of darkness.
Jesus said to his disciples:
"If you love me, you will keep my commandments.
And I will ask the Father,
and he will give you another Advocate to be with you always,
the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot accept,
because it neither sees nor knows him.
But you know him, because he remains with you,
and will be in you (John 14:15-17).
"I want to give my Church a powerful impulse in which I will pour out the Holy Spirit over my priests like a new Pentecost. The Church and the world need a new Pentecost, a priestly Pentecost, an interior Pentecost."
Pentecost Novena Asking God for a Priestly Pentecost
- Joining the Grace Force email list: HERE
- Going to usgraceforce.com
- Joining the Grace Force Facebook group: HERE
Introduction to Baruch