the very same stones that somehow get in our shoes and make progress impossible are the very same stones that lay foundations, bridges and roads.
- In the Our Father, Jesus explains what the disciple should desire.
- The Heavenly Father and His Kingdom must come first.
- In all things, the disciple must accomplish the Father’s will.
- The disciple must receive the daily bread of the Eucharist.
- The disciple’s sins must be forgiven to gain the Kingdom.
- The disciple must forgive all who have inflicted injuries.
- The disciple must persevere in all trials and temptations.
- The saints said this prayer slowly and devoutly.