- Spiritual Warfare
- Eucharistic Stations of the Cross
- EVENING DEVOTIONS Goffine's Devout Instructions, 1...
- Quo Vadis (Where are you going?)
- Fitness Fridays
- Divine Mercy Novena
- Iceman's 40 hour devotion
- Nineveh 90
- Total Consecration to the Immaculate Heart of Mary
- Our Lady of Sorrows: September Devotion
- Novena to the Holy Face
- Auxilium Christianorum
- Chaplet of Divine Mercy
- Prayers Before and After Mass
- PRAYER FOR HEALING THE FAMILY TREE
- Renewal of Baptismal Vow
- Prayer before Mass
- Universal Man Plan (Phase 1) "The St. Ignatius"
- A Method of Hearing Mass Spiritually
- An Offering to the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus
- First Saturday Devotion
- Chaplet to the Holy Face
- Stations of the Cross: Thursday before First Frida...
- Prayer for the Troops
- Militia of the Immaculata
- Daily: Seven Sorrows of Mary
- German Rosary
- You Need to Pray for those in Authority
- Iceman's Total Consecration to St. Joseph
- The Manhood of the Master
- Character is Destiny
- World Peace Rosary
- 54 Day Rosary
- Devotion to the Seven Joys and Sorrows of St. Jose...
- Morning offerings plus four daily prayers(0900/1200/1500/1800 hours) that will change your life.
- Saturday Litany of the Hours Invoking the Aid of Mother Mary
- 40 Days to Freedom from the Devil
- Prayers of Reparation to the Holy Face
- Liturgy of the Hours
- Angelic Examination of Conscience
- Universal Man Plan (Phase III) "The St. Peter"
- Universal Man Plan (Phase 2) "The St. George"
- INTO THE BREACH
- 90 Days to Peace
- First Friday
- Explanation of the Traditional Latin Mass
- Shoulder Wound of Christ
- Peace through Strength
- Angelic Choirs Devotion
- Time is a Gift from God
- Universal Man Plan (Phase 4) The "St. Joseph"
- Novena of St. Joseph
- Long Breastplate of St. Patrick
- Novena to Pray for Strength, Humility and Resolve for Our Bishops
Saturday of the Seventh Week of Easter ST. RITA OF CASSIA-BIO Day Daniel, Chapter 3, Verse 90 Bless the God of gods, all you who...
Sunday, June 18, 2017
Monday, June 19, 2017
Judith, Chapter 4, Verse 1-2
1 When the Israelites who lived in Judea heard of all that Holofernes, the ranking general of Nebuchadnezzar king of the Assyrians, had done to the nations, and how he had looted all their shrines and utterly destroyed them, 2 they were in very great fear of him, and greatly alarmed for Jerusalem and the temple of the Lord, their God.
Join the resistance! No not the fake news one but the resistance to all that is evil. Godly resistance is much different than the guttural take no prisoners of modern time’s resistance with our pink devil horned hats.
· The Israelites’ reaction to invasion differs from their neighbors in two respects: The nature of their fear and their response.
· Their fear is not only for themselves but primarily for Jerusalem and the temple of the Lord.
· Most secularists surrender to evil with joy; but the holy prepare to defend its most precious possession: faith and trust in He who is.
· We must prepare to defend the mountain passes by defending our faith
· However the most important preparation for siege is spiritual through prayer and fasting.
· Note Mary the Mother of Christ via Fatima apparitions tell us that we like the Israelites must continue in prayer, making reparation and consecration to God.
· The key is cry unto the Lord.
The Book of Judith symbolic of the Virgin Mary
Judith was a holy widow. She wore haircloth and fasted almost every day. She spent most of her time in a chamber of her home, praying. The land of Israel was in distress, being under siege by Holofernes. It is when Israel is in it's greatest need that she comes forth from the chamber to save them by her intercession. This is symbolic of the Blessed Virgin Mary and her victory over Satan in the very last days to come. What is most interesting and noteworthy is the talk she gave to the leaders of the people. Her words apply to us in the latter days of this great apostasy from the Catholic faith. We should pay heed and learn from her as they are words Our Lady would no doubt address to each of us: Have patience, be humble, pray to God for mercy, it was our fathers that drew down this chastisement upon us: Our part is to suffer these tribulations as penance for our sins. It is for our sanctification.
Judith was symbolic of the Virgin Mary
And they came to her, and she said to them: What is this word, by which Ozias hath consented to give up the city to the Assyrians, if within five days there come no aid to us? And who are you that tempt the Lord? This is not a word that may draw down mercy, but rather that may stir up wrath, and enkindle indignation. You have set a time for the mercy of the Lord, and you have appointed him a day, according to your pleasure. But forasmuch as the Lord is patient, let us be penitent for this same thing, and with many tears let us beg his pardon: For God will not threaten like man, nor be inflamed to anger like the son of man. And therefore let us humble our souls before him, and continuing in an humble spirit, in his service: Let us ask the Lord with tears, that according to his will so he would shew his mercy to us: that as our heart is troubled by their pride, so also we may glorify in our humility. For we have not followed the sins of our fathers, who forsook their God, and worshiped strange gods. For which crime they were given up to their enemies, to the sword, and to pillage, and to confusion: but we know no other God but him. Let us humbly wait for his consolation, and the Lord our God will require our blood of the afflictions of our enemies, and he will humble all the nations that shall rise up against us, and bring them to disgrace. And now, brethren, as you are the ancients among the people of God, and their very soul resteth upon you: comfort their hearts by your speech, that they may be mindful how our fathers were tempted that they might be proved, whether they worshiped their God truly. They must remember how our father Abraham was tempted, and being proved by many tribulations, was made the friend of God. So Isaac, so Jacob, so Moses, and all that have pleased God, passed through many tribulations, remaining faithful. But they that did not receive the trials with the fear of the Lord, but uttered their impatience and the reproach of their murmuring against the Lord, Were destroyed by the destroyer, and perished by serpents. As for us therefore let us not revenge ourselves for these things which we suffer. But esteeming these very punishments to be less than our sins deserve, let us believe that these scourges of the Lord, with which like servants we are chastised, have happened for our amendment, and not for our destruction. And Ozias and the ancients said to her: All things which thou hast spoken are true, and there is nothing to be reprehended in thy words. Now therefore pray for us, for thou art a holy woman, and one fearing God. JUDITH 8, 10-34
Auxilium Christianorum - Praying for Persecuted Priests Monday, May 24 is the Feast of Mary Mother of the Church. It is also the Feast of ...
Judith, Chapter 10, Verse 16 When you stand before him, have no fear in your heart; give him the report you have given us, and he will...
30 Days of Women and Herbs – Frauendreissiger Mugwort (Artemisia vulgaris) 2 Maccabees, Chapter 15, Verse 8 He urged his men not to f...
Wednesday after laetare Sunday: end of mid-lent  Jeremiah, Chapter 26, verse 19 Did Hezekiah, king of Judah, and all Judah conde...
Dear U.S. Grace Force, I believe we are facing a watershed moment. I am feeling we need to be in intense prayer right now. Today, I received...
First Saturday ST. BASIL/9 th Day of Christmas -MOTIVATION DAY Psalm 23, verse 4: 4 Even though I walk through the valley of the...
Book of Job Introduction  Ever notice that the guy in front of you always gets the last apple fritter at Starbucks? On a Monday ...
Global Day of Prayer: June 15th Flame of Love Rosary Livestream ST. MICHAEL THE ARCHANGEL IS CALLING FOR A GLOBAL DAY OF PRAYER T...
Romans, Chapter 8, verse 14-15 14 For those who are led by the Spirit of God are children of God. 15 For you did not receive a ...
Holy Thursday Jeremiah, Chapter 30, verse 10-11 10 But you, my servant Jacob, do not FEAR ! —oracle of the LORD—do not be dismayed, ...