- Be not afraid but be brave in the world loving even the loveless.
- Do not become prideful and self-important but show humility; reverence and respect to all: for they are created by the hand of God.
- Do not envy the wicked; but let your desire be to be kind remembering they must account for themselves before God; respect and be loyal to them.
- Let your anger be at injustice; showing patience, compassion and forgiveness to the sinner.
- Be temperate and do all things in moderation; do not greedily take things to yourself but share your wealth with those in need. Remember to show true charity by helping them with their troubles thus empowering them to become greater; to pursue righteousness.
- Do not become slothful or failing to resist evil but be diligent to build the Kingdom of God; one day and one person at a time: begin with yourself.
- Do not be gluttonous; avoid excess and exclusivity (the country club mentality) but be temperate sacrifice, give up and surrender to the Spirit of God.
- Do not look on others as objects to be used for lustful needs but see them as created by the hand of God; your chase purpose is to help them achieve God’s dream for them.
Search This Blog
Tuesday, July 7, 2015
Tuesday, July 7, 2015
Jude, Chapter 1, Verse 22-23
abhorring even the outer garment stained by the flesh.
Save others by snatching them out of the fire. Jude is advising us to be prudent when you save others. There is almost no way you can pull others from a fire without being burnt; unless you are wearing protective garments.
You cannot save unbelievers by hanging out in the bar with them or partying with them.
Jude states the even the very garments of the godless are to be abhorred because of their contagion or in more simplistic terms we cannot have the same lifestyle as the godless. No we must be in the world but not of the world. Christ in His Sermon on the Mount taught us how our lifestyle is to be.
Judith, Chapter 10, Verse 16 When you stand before him, have no fear in your heart; give him the report you have given us, and he will...
Auxilium Christianorum - Praying for Persecuted Priests Monday, May 24 is the Feast of Mary Mother of the Church. It is also the Feast of ...
Sirach, Chapter 19, Verse 24 Better are the GOD- FEARING who have little understanding than those of great intelligence who violate the L...
Sirach, Chapter 19, Verse 18-20 18 FEAR of the Lord is the beginning of acceptance; and wisdom from him obtains love. 19 Knowledge of...
First Friday ORTHODOX CHRISTMAS-Distaff-Day 14-Fitness Psalm 103, Verse 13 As a father has compassion on his children, so the LORD...
Friday In the Octave of Christmas ST SYLVESTER-NEW YEARS EVE Sirach, Chapter 2, Verse 15-17 15 Those who FEAR the Lord do not di...
MLK-saint Anthony , abbot-full wolf moon Sirach, Chapter 19, Verse 10 Let anything you hear die with you; never fear , it will not m...
Third Sunday After Epiphany holy spouses- Capt. kangaroo Psalm 19, Verse 10-11 10 The FEAR of the Lord is pure, enduring forever...